MEMORY OF THE CLAN ABOVE YOU

D2master12

I remember when i was Downfall back in 2007/2008 Uffan5 who was leader at the time left for CR. I recall CR and EXO had a big crash war back in the day as well.

Ronin

Edited by NarNumbers

A generally fun clan that never realized its true potential while simultaneously exceeding expectations given our limited brain power

Collision

Edited by Dickus
  • sus 1
  • honk 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

Used to have unplanned uncappeds with them all the time in 2010 that would usually start as like 15 v 15s. Really fun times

Exodus

Edited by Jack
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blackinise said:

Venemous76 streams lmao

Divine Kings

Wow, one I can actually answer lol. I remember being like 10 years old meeting some guys from DK, specifically only really remembered Haoshu. 

Man, I had some good times with them before removal of free trade. I was an absolute shitter of a 10 year old, but remember that being my first big step in organized pking.

Rng

13 minutes ago, Pickle Pat said:

Wow, one I can actually answer lol. I remember being like 10 years old meeting some guys from DK, specifically only really remembered Haoshu. 

Man, I had some good times with them before removal of free trade. I was an absolute shitter of a 10 year old, but remember that being my first big step in organized pking.

Rng

Absolute nothing. 

Collison

Edited by Juri

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

During the crashwar with Ronin one of our members (Mike/slewsky) decided he'd hand out mills to his "friends" in Downfall which just made us look dumb as fuck. We figured he was just being a spastic for the sake of it. 

Pure Hatred 

• Like 2
  • hash 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

2 minutes ago, Clark Kent said:

I left CR to save DF @true

Dark Slayers

intimidating clan of all 126's in an era when everyone was like 110. F2p monsters

Damage Inc

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord