MEMORY OF THE CLAN ABOVE YOU

D2master12

Me being dumb enough to call a pile on Dubbel Drank whilst he's sniping.

Dragonwood

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Christian Raiders (no flame pls) - Some guy in cor came up with this really really original name. 

Corruption 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

Had a nice high council bloke called Buzz who used to be a big cheese in the realm of runescape. I always remember decent fights vs corr, don't remember an experience outlasting/dragging/ragging

The Titans

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

On 1/18/2021 at 8:45 AM, true said:

My boy Grimmick15...... wonder where he is these days

Crimson Raiders

I'm still in touch with Lee. Good guy.

The only clan to ever decline me pre-EOC at the earliest application stage. 

Havoc or FEAR

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Can't exactly remember the year - probably 2009 - but there was a period of time when COR & DF weren't doing too hot. Matter of fact, I think it had to have been 2009 because I believe it was during the crash war. Anyway, Ves messaged me on MSN and wanted to manufacture a rekindled rivalry between each clan so we would each get a boost from it. If memory serves me right he made some stupid post on RSC or DF forums or something and called us out/baited us and we had planned the entire thing together, unbeknownst to anyone else (as far as I'm aware - certainly on my end of things). 

The larger point here is I always admired how Ves could be a normal person you could talk to outside of clan stuff. I won't act like I spoke to Ves a ton but he was an approachable clan official and I respected that. A lot of clan officials were so ride or die it was insane. People like Ves were a breath of fresh air. A lot of TT officials were like this too. Another one is Nodari from VR - just from my POV.

DI

I can't specifically remember who did it, but during my time in DF between 08 and 09 pre crash war. DF was doing exceptionally well and we beat DI in a PKRI run in that lasted a long time (6 hours or so if my memory serves me right) and someone suggested we spammed #1 F2p #P2p and that pissed alot of people off, and it was funny because DF didn't really P2P at all during this era.

Corruption

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.