Gochance1 AMA

Gochance1

7 hours ago, Adam_ said:

The first few times in downfall where you left due to not really caring for the fights, did you ever think you'd end up back in the clan let alone enjoy it as much as you did?

When I was leaving I never thought about it lol I just wanted to have fun fights. 

Prior to downfall reopening on OSRS did you ever actually think that'd happen, let alone how successful it would be ? 

I would've never thought it was going to happen lol. I was so happy when I found out the news. I also would've never guessed how successful and dominate it was going to be.

6 hours ago, Ssj said:

Most loyal downfall member?

One of them would have to be bleak terror or firehands imo. Both were in downfall early on and stayed with the downfall homies since day 1.

• Like 1
  • heart 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

6 hours ago, true said:

How do you want to be remembered?

Someone who tries to stay positive no matter what is going on and always making sure everyone is having a good time.

5 hours ago, Redskull said:

When you weren't busy with a clan event I know you spent some time at Clan Wars back when it was active. Who did you join when you went to chill at Clan Wars?

I would like to say I joined all clan chat's at some point. I never really had a favorite minus maybe Z A A A M and Redskull baby. @Adam

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What were your opinions of some of the more popular clan wars ccs back in the day? The ones that either weren't necessarily official clans or were just open ccs, but (in my opinion) were a lot of fun 

Some names that come to mind are: Glisssed, Soulja Melle, Holy Invoker, Z A A A M or maybe it was B A A A M, and of course you had your own chat you let people come into for some fights (including me)

Yeah other big names that come to mind are also - Bad As Jaws, Convictor2, Jende 75, Iftak01, Roadrager323. I loved all of them and what they did for clan wars at the time. 

• Like 2

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What were your opinions of some of the more popular clan wars ccs back in the day? The ones that either weren't necessarily official clans or were just open ccs, but (in my opinion) were a lot of fun 

Some names that come to mind are: Glisssed, Soulja Melle, Holy Invoker, Z A A A M or maybe it was B A A A M, and of course you had your own chat you let people come into for some fights (including me)

Speaking of Holy Invoker, what are your thoughts on Titans Revolution @Gochance1?

b87f1af6bfaf3ba745de207c6f282c0f.png

4 minutes ago, Gochance1 said:

Someone who tries to stay positive no matter what is going on and always making sure everyone is having a good time.

I would like to say I joined all clan chat's at some point. I never really had a favorite minus maybe Z A A A M and Redskull baby. @Adam

Yeah other big names that come to mind are also - Bad As Jaws, Convictor2, Jende 75, Iftak01, Roadrager323. I loved all of them and what they did for clan wars at the time. 

ah shit i remember jaws and convictor too, those rlly were the days where i would woodcut yews until i had enough gp for food / addy arrows and then go do nothing but hop around ccs looking for fights and it was fun af lmao 

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

10 hours ago, true said:

Whats a story that you'd like to tell us

Downfall beat Rot

10 hours ago, heureuse said:

Speaking of Holy Invoker, what are your thoughts on Titans Revolution @Gochance1?

I loved the fact he made an "official clan". I was cheering for him and his clan to succeed. Unfortunately, I don't think it was very successful in the end. I don't know if not enough time and effort was put into or what. what are your thoughts? 

3 hours ago, Wee Man said:

Following last nights one sided smoke show, what's it like being a part of the best calling lineup in Gielinor?

bae0ef09af0081eea35385b37c9f070a.png

• Like 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

20 minutes ago, Gochance1 said:

Downfall beat Rot

I loved the fact he made an "official clan". I was cheering for him and his clan to succeed. Unfortunately, I don't think it was very successful in the end. I don't know if not enough time and effort was put into or what. what are your thoughts? 

I got so nervous that day lmao smh tim not a great story..

• honk 1

ZO59T.png

SUIcL.png

5KOIjnM.png

GZshsfn.png

45zjl4P.gif

1 minute ago, Mohd said:

I got so nervous that day lmao smh tim not a great story..

Idk what you are talking about Mohdie you called the best 5 piles of your clanning career then suffered brain lag lol very common.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

2 hours ago, Gochance1 said:

Downfall beat Rot

We were clean af!

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

9 hours ago, Gochance1 said:

I think they ended up great. They were strong on EOC, and accomplished the most on it (jcup wins) behind only Wicked Fury.

b87f1af6bfaf3ba745de207c6f282c0f.png

Something I just remembered: do you think that you knowing which account B289 was using on the day Downfall beat RoT had a big influence on the W?

gucpsM8.gif

9 hours ago, heureuse said:

I think they ended up great. They were strong on EOC, and accomplished the most on it (jcup wins) behind only Wicked Fury.

I stopped following them when EOC came out. Did they really improve that much?

37 minutes ago, D96 said:

Something I just remembered: do you think that you knowing which account B289 was using on the day Downfall beat RoT had a big influence on the W?

No, because both Jared and Phaeo were there. Both are good cwa callers.

• Like 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

Why do you think that Downfall struggled so much fighting fools? I feel like no matter what streak we were on, or how well we were performing prior to the fight we would always lay an egg against them.

IkxZxGH.png

0sj0La8.gif

uiKF6Vo.mp4

1C8F9B31-BBB3-4390-9DD8-F36B27BFD592.png

409FD042-2929-4DA3-9AE4-D8C2C23A0CB5.png

8 hours ago, Nick said:

Why do you think that Downfall struggled so much fighting fools? I feel like no matter what streak we were on, or how well we were performing prior to the fight we would always lay an egg against them.

I think because their style of fighting was so on point whenever they fought us. Their clumping was on another level and same with their awareness. We have come close to taking rounds but never able to pull away with it. I also feel they were extra motivated to beat us knowing what we were capable of.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png