Gochance1 AMA

Gochance1

3 hours ago, Pengy said:

How about, if each individual were a pro-athlete, who would they be?

True - Dwight Howard

David - Allen Iverson

Venenatis - Tacko Fall

The End - Ron Artest

Vanuckle - Dwayne Wade

Brian - Jason Kidd

Ashley - Alex Morgan

3 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

rank the WI sports teams from favorite to least favorite and give justification:

Packers

Brewers

Bucks

Badgers

Admirals

Milwaukee Wave (lol)

You have always been around the community while I've been clanning and I'm glad to have the opportunity to finally clan with you. 

Packers - football was the first sport I loved. Grew up watching them

Bucks - Enjoyed basketball and started watching in 2003. Ray Allen etc. 

Brewers - not as entertaining as football or basketball 

Badgers - only watch if there’s a good game but I do follow the season every year

Admirals - don’t watch

Wave - don’t watch

I think the first time we spoke was roughly 2010 and respected your dedication to the clans you were in. I am very happy we are in the same clan now!

2 hours ago, Howl said:

if Tempest officials were Wisconsin sports teams, who would they be and why?

As of recently I would say we are all apart of the bucks. We mostly have good days but do have some off ones. When we lose we keep our chins up and always look forward to the next round or next time we fight said opponent. We have that let’s improve and continuously get better attitude.

• Like 1
  • heart 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

What were your honest thoughts of Silent Ember?

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

52 minutes ago, Farheezy said:

5 Downfall members you'd force to join Tempest against their will?

Arekayoh

Blu3 Dogg

Star Barer

Sheli

Bootcuts(Joe)

10 minutes ago, I Kill Batty said:

What were your honest thoughts of Silent Ember?

I loved Silent Ember. It was like a second home to me. I loved the staff team and partnering with @Tika191. Silent Ember is honestly where I started to improve my calling I think.

• Like 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

Who is the most impressive human you have ever met, and why is it me?

If you were an OSRS item, what would you be?

Just wanted to hop in and give my appreciation for all of the support on my OnlyFans. Keep killin it, bud.

• heart 1

Having never met you before Tempest, I was really impressed by your attitude and work ethic. Your calling speaks for itself, and I'm a frail, washed up boomer now, but I've heard a lot throughout the years. You're definitely in the top echelon. 

Who were some of the callers you looked up to throughout your time in runescape?

Who were some of the callers you mentored or worked beside and where are they now?

If you could go back in time and change one decision or do something differently, what would you do?

• Like 1

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

how is your brother doing

is it true downfall beat rot in cwa

I might of accidently pasted your log in info into a few of my league games with my Shortkeys. Did you ever get hacked cause of it?

do u love jaja

how much are u willing to pay me to bring suhk back into the clanworld

thoughts on Suhkiscamped24-7 in curvefever?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lulamash said:

Who is the most impressive human you have ever met, and why is it me?

Most impressive human... hmm... has to be an old manager of mine... he was a straight killer who loved playing pokemon go and hearthstone.

If you were an OSRS item, what would you be?

Twisted Bow - Used and Abused

Just wanted to hop in and give my appreciation for all of the support on my OnlyFans. Keep killin it, bud.

Anytime man, ur the one person I sub to.

50 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Having never met you before Tempest, I was really impressed by your attitude and work ethic. Your calling speaks for itself, and I'm a frail, washed up boomer now, but I've heard a lot throughout the years. You're definitely in the top echelon. 

Thanks for the support brother. I wish I would of had the opportunity of meeting you prior to Tempest. You are a very genuine person with a great personality and definitely one of the coolest people I know. Being a rank with you has been very fun and you are a great asset to this clan.

Who were some of the callers you looked up to throughout your time in runescape?

Scottien and Hios were really the first ones who inspired me to give calling a try and take it seriously. 

Who were some of the callers you mentored or worked beside and where are they now?

I honestly wouldn't say I mentored anyone before. I give advice when it is asked but never mentored. I feel throughout my clanning on OSRS some people might try the same calling style I have  and see how it works for them. Whether it's trying to be hype, style selection or changing tactics mid fight.

If you could go back in time and change one decision or do something differently, what would you do?

This is a easy one. I wish I was in the top clan scene in 2009-2010. With hearing how competitive it was I know I would of loved it and had a huge passion for it.

• Haha 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

46 minutes ago, Macleran said:

how is your brother doing

Brother is doing well. Saw him over Christmas and was nice.

is it true downfall beat rot in cwa

You know it baby

I might of accidently pasted your log in info into a few of my league games with my Shortkeys. Did you ever get hacked cause of it?

No thank god LOL

do u love jaja

i love mac

how much are u willing to pay me to bring suhk back into the clanworld

will give you league acc named ffjesse

thoughts on Suhkiscamped24-7 in curvefever?

one of my favorite curvy players always, tilting people with your targeting.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

I really enjoyed reading all your answers Tim. I've known you for a long time since the 141 days but we somehow never met up in a clan/team until I joined Downfall in 2015. I honestly wish we crossed paths earlier because I really enjoy your presence. You've got a positive energy vibe surrounding you that elevates the room. I have no questions just like the lad @Jack. I just want to say that you are an incredible person, great friend and leader. I'm happy that we are together again to form a great binder / caller team once more!

Thanks for the AMA mate ❤️

• heart 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

31 minutes ago, Da Bazz said:

I really enjoyed reading all your answers Tim. I've known you for a long time since the 141 days but we somehow never met up in a clan/team until I joined Downfall in 2015. I honestly wish we crossed paths earlier because I really enjoy your presence. You've got a positive energy vibe surrounding you that elevates the room. I have no questions just like the lad @Jack. I just want to say that you are an incredible person, great friend and leader. I'm happy that we are together again to form a great binder / caller team once more!

Thanks for the AMA mate ❤️

Thank you for taking the time to read them! Yeah it's crazy to think how long we have known of each other without even being friends or close like we have been since 2015. I love that you joined this clan and you have been great addition and love having you here. As I said earlier with your echoing of binds and etc in the RoT fight definitely helped me calling wise.

• heart 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

do you ever feel like Downfall was dragged into the crashwar with PH & Genesis against their own will? I mean, was that really what Downfall wanted? In terms of leadership and members, Downfall seemed the better of the bunch in regards to pulls and clan structure. Why get dragged into the nonsense and create unnecessary headache for yourselves? Believe me when I say that I had the utmost respect for your clan as a whole when I was in TT and always rooted for you guys because when I saw your pulls gradually rise, so did your ambitions. Aligning yourselves in the same direction as PH, I feel it was a mistake as most of your members did end up joining PH. I believe most of your members really wanted to get involved in proper PKRI's and not the nonsense we had.

Thanks for the AMA brother. Interesting read!

Edited by MILAD
  • Like 1

Q2Qhkdy.png

Crazy to think how long we've known each other, it's great to see how you've stayed the same good person while also maturing (somewhat..) over the past 12 years.  

Who would win in a fight, Too or Matthew?

Favorite memory of Silent Ember?

Most memorable DavidDamage moment?

If you could change one mechanic / feature of warring today what would it be? (i.e 10 sec snare, bring back dg items, corrupt armor, ability to actually hug walls)

• Haha 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png