DF vs VR Beef

Vanuckle

DF vs VR  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Brian said:

I think that was in 2012 yea? My understanding was they ddosed about 30 DF in the portal before it started. I mean a win is a win but yea...

Ye I wasn't there in 2012, my only J Cup memory is being plastered by TT in the 100v100 in the first cup lol. This sounds familiar though.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: South Tyrol

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

Rank 3 in the UK for Riichi Mahjong (UKMA ELO)

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

8 hours ago, Josh said:

As a Runescape scholar holding a PhD in clan world studies from the University of His Lordship I can conclude the following:

VR have always had the worst organisation in the game, possibly the most unorganised clan in runescape history (close call with DK version 3, 8, 14 and 27). DF had the kinda runescape warrior that enjoys returning for 24h and then wants another 24h fight the next day to soothe their runescape itch.

DF will win

But VR always have good numbers so they find a way to be competitive that way. DF still DF in terms of loving RS but less into the 24hrs wars now.

So same same but different.

• Like 1

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

12 hours ago, Brian said:

I think that was in 2012 yea? My understanding was they ddosed about 30 DF in the portal before it started. I mean a win is a win but yea...

Wasn't quite 30, but IMK and I got fried at the start. Our third caller was "lagging" (Though many think he just got nervous) and our first caller was someone who hadn't called in like six months.

aUBwTQ1.png

6 hours ago, true said:

Wasn't quite 30, but IMK and I got fried at the start. Our third caller was "lagging" (Though many think he just got nervous) and our first caller was someone who hadn't called in like six months.

Rsd tried to warn you

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

it appears vr are thinking tactically and are now utilizing dfs biggest weakness against them by promoting erika (grats btw) because they are so perplexed by estrogen. gotta give them credit well played vr.

Proud Tempest 1st Division

toai81K.png

forever unbreakable 

🌽

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

VR is honestly terrible at P2P for how much they do it, I almost feel bad participating in these fights - straight up bullying them recently. There's a reason they first called 40 liths into an open CC on Monday and AF on Thursday to bail them out. 

emanfinishborder.png