DF vs VR Beef

Vanuckle

DF vs VR  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, Pietru said:

I stopped reading when I saw Evizu say that VR is the biggest clan in the game

I did the same lol.

Well I love DF and what they did for me, They have good ppl and I really like some folks there.

I always thought VR was overrated and never hold anything big for long (They had numbers but they never had HIGH QUALITY).

DF lost me when they changed to only p2p. I hate p2p pking and I always though that BIG GUYS decided their shit on F2P due their wareness ,tanking skills, callers quality, etc.

I'll stay with DF on this because they had me for a long time but I guess VR is going to overcome them (DF don't fight in f2p anymore and that's a huge deal for me)

after all. Its nice to see clans beefing again between which other and not against RoT.

• Like 1

fBUa3oi.png

I'm with VR because DF are fucking cringe

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

Nice to see more rivalries return 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member