DF vs VR Beef

Vanuckle

DF vs VR  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/25/2021 at 11:09 PM, Ammastus said:

DF has always been a D tier clan, I can't recall a time where they were ever #1

Suspect you're new to RS then lol. 

They weren't there long but were #1 F2P for awhile a long time ago. Pretty sure even VR were #1 F2P for a month or two in their history 

vr was never relevant @ the clanworld,they did pull mass amount of numbers yes when i was clanning,but their quality fucking sucks ( just a clan to be compared with dk )

OT: if a proper fight with vr and df will occur,either f2p or p2p i would place my bets on DF anytime.

have a good day mates.

• Like 1

We cleared DF multiple times already in their own timezone, which consists of pking within a 1 hour window: 2:00pm est. 

My mini-map was flooded with purple dots to the point where I kicked my feet on my desk and smited 90% of the time. 

Whether it be p2p or f2p DF you are not on our level you hear me? You have been exposed for being nothing more than a bunch of has beens clinging on to former glory. Just change your damn name already or do your members a favor and close so they can finally join the most dominant and active clan in osrs. If you don’t do it, I vow to close your clan in a matter of months. This is just me giving you a generous amount of time.

• Like 2
  • honk 2

Ex-The Sabres / Ex-United Freedom Fighters Captain / Violent Resolution (2007,2020-2021) / Ex-Silent Strike Leader / Ex-Elite Order Leader / Ex-Critical Damage Chancellor / Ex-Triforce / Ex-Vitality Council / Ex-Noobs Inc. Crashlord & High Council / Ex-Divine Kings High Council / Ex-Dynasty Leader

4 minutes ago, Bolton Squad said:

We cleared DF multiple times already in their own timezone, which consists of pking within a 1 hour window: 2:00pm est. 

My mini-map was flooded with purple dots to the point where I kicked my feet on my desk and smited 90% of the time. 

Whether it be p2p or f2p DF you are not on our level you hear me? You have been exposed for being nothing more than a bunch of has beens clinging on to former glory. Just change your damn name already or do your members a favor and close so they can finally join the most dominant and active clan in osrs. If you don’t do it, I vow to close your clan in a matter of months. This is just me giving you a generous amount of time.

image0.png

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

6pFQ1Cg.png

c662ece776eb1a74311b6ca076398055.png

17 minutes ago, Bolton Squad said:

lol.

7 minutes ago, Bolton Squad said:

VR has quite literally never cleared DF in a 1v1 in years. Your clan is forced to lie and beg other clans for help. Whether it be Egyptians, Lithuanians, or even AF. Evizu even declined my CWA offer to settle this in a clean, "quality" fight. VR are full of members who have abandoned the clan on multiple occasions. DF, nor any other clan need to worry about VR whatsoever. There's a reason why VR have posted ZERO fight videos vs DF minus a 30 sec barrage clip. You can't close any clan when you leave every VR event early lmao. 

VR will always be a shit stain of a clan and there's nothing you can do about it. You got ended at 5am GMT by a 2pm timeslot clan. Go bury your head in the sand and think of a good reply. It's only a matter of time before Sparze bans you from posting on here too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • sus 1
  • hash 2
  • pepesus 1

lApm4a9.png