what is your greatest/proudest accomplishment in life?

danex

Mmm i'd say it's betting on myself and it working out.

So purchasing my condo, good investments I've made and certain career choices.

Edit: Not sure if this is also an achievement, but choosing to be with my current gf / future wife was an amazing decision. We got very similar values, she makes much more money than me, chill for the most part and plays RS and other games with me.

Gaming: masters in team fight tactics, gunna go for grandmaster one day

Edited by TheEggMan
  • Like 6

Uncrackable

Never Broken

Always Egg Nar

buying my flat as a single white fella with no governmental assistance

• Like 3

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

22 minutes ago, TheEggMan said:

Edit: Not sure if this is also an achievement, but choosing to be with my current gf / future wife was an amazing decision. We got very similar values, she makes much more money than me, chill for the most part and plays RS and other games with me.

Mate that's definitely an achievement, I know people male and female alike that are unable to leave their toxic relationships. Finding your future husband/wife is HUGE.

Mine would probably be the decision to go on vacation to Australia in April 2019. That trip changed my life. It was the first time I went on vacation ALL BY MYSELF. In past vacations I never had to do anything, there was always another adult that took care of things but this time it was just me. I learned an insane amount of things about myself and got far more comfortable in talking with strangers then I ever would have imagined.

• Like 3
  • heart 2

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

Was making a smoothie the other day and knocked the jar of peanut butter off the counter, caught the jar with my left hand and the spoon covered in PB with my right. Didn't spill anything or get it anywhere. Pretty much peaked in that moment.

• Like 1
  • bank 2

Started boxing late in college, but put a lot of work in and was put in a leadership position. I helped coach others more than I ever anticipated and our club raised a large sum of money for people who need it. Boxing was something I tried on a whim and it became such a big part of my life largely because of how much work I put into it. The work ethic had spillover effects into other aspects in my life like academics and personal growth.

• Like 2
  • heart 2

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale