The future is bright!

Eric``

1 hour ago, Eric`` said:

The biggest thing to me honestly is the pking aspect staying popular, I think the most fun of traditional clanning was just going out and finding action from different clans/teams and just that air of randomness and fun being there.

I know we still find some solid loot/action out there, but I think the loss of rev caves was huge in terms of the available incentives for pkers. Until that changes, I see pking continuing to dwindle.

48 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

The rev caves being removed is probably the best thing to happy to P2P multi in terms of activity.

Would obviously help if there were more clans but there's definitely some activity in the clan scene with 300-500 people participating in the pure pking weekends (both f2p and p2p) that we don't see.

The best thing pure clans have going for them is their desire/ability to bring new people into the clan scene. Pure accounts are obviously geared towards PvP, so it's easier to get them into multi PvP, but I still think it's something that main clans can do better.

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

Without pvp updates I think it will go downhill I really really expect that doesn’t happen. Af of today, the f2p and p2p scene are growing strong and hope it stays like this for a long time. 

bitmap.png

buzAajZ.png.bfd4ca33d2a77553c881737e475ad2ad.png

Latin Crew Officer Tempest Member

I think this is probably peak because of covid. Once the pandemic is over you'll likely see a slump but still a ways away 

The reason I started back up originally was because of my local restrictions but now my field is considered essential my irl has been busy AF and I'm sure others are likely going to get that way in some time

Edited by Killaz

2iAkAAG.gif

I think RoT dying has probably helped, they were a pretty horrible number 1. 

Like others said, the upcoming updates will make or break i think. 

Would like to see a return of RSC though, it's a shame theres no good clan forums anymore. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

I like how there are clean fights, but i don't see clans randoly pking in f2p, and there are probably still around 10 clans doing f2p when in the past it was complicated to even select which ones belonged to the top 30... so i don't see a bright futgure but a decent present

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

Surprise that p2p is actually still ran around with a bunch of noobs, didn't think it would be active with bunch of noobs. I remember doing a pk and it took us like an hour to find even one person after rev was removed. 

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png