The future is bright!

Eric``

Well now that another month is well underway I had got to thinking about the state of the clan world in 2021. Comparing current times to even those of a year ago, I honestly feel like a real clan world with some meat on their bones is starting to make a strong return! You have common fights in both f2p and p2p, clans are thriving, and even the Team scene is starting to make a comeback.

My question to everyone is, do you think the clan world will continue to heal and possibly move towards its former glory? Or do you think were at a peak now and we just have to maintain?

Personally I love whats happening in the scene right now, actual no prep spur fights popping up here and there, PKING not just warring is becoming a real thing, I think we really have a chance to recapture some of our past glory as a clan scene!

Lead by none other then Tempy ofc 😉

• Like 1

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

the optimistic part of me wants to say that the clan world can continue to grow and evolve, but realistically we may be close to the peak in terms of activity

I hope the jcup will be good for clans and incentivize some clans to be serious about performance

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

Just now, Howl said:

the optimistic part of me wants to say that the clan world can continue to grow and evolve, but realistically we may be close to the peak in terms of activity

I hope the jcup will be good for clans and incentivize some clans to be serious about performance

Actually forgot to mention this, the jcup I feel like will bring even more peoples interest back towards clanning I think!

• Like 1

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

5 minutes ago, Scleritis said:

Surprised at how much loot is out in p2p even after the removal of revs tbf

Always good to see f2p wildy fights kicking off as well

yer same

• Like 1

Why do you want to join Reign of Terror? Because I have learned to see through the haze of propaganda that chokes the RuneScape clan world and see things for as they truly are; RoT is the only clan that I can see that has adhered to its standards and been consistent throughout the entirety of Rs2007. You offer something more than just a clan to fight alongside, and that thing is a 'challenge' I am sick of easy touches and I relish the chance to prove myself amongst other people and not just be seen as a number on a memberlist. Your community offers the combination of strictness and leniency that I believe is perfect. I also wish to play my part in keeping you at the top of the ladder and become a presence in a community that I have heard so many things about, and more importantly build some bridges with people I haven't spoken to before, and of course, make some new mates.

~ Titan_666

i stay optimistic, but i feel like we are close to peak activity wise if no other clans come around. with that being said, i like what we have going at the moment, some solid fights are happening in both scenes. can only hope that maybe some pure clans go main or old clans make a comeback, who knows. 

HfpoZbC.gif

WOLhPbX.png

OlvN3Fk.png

17 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

Actually forgot to mention this, the jcup I feel like will bring even more peoples interest back towards clanning I think!

I would absolutely love to see more serious clans form because of the jcup - and possibly (unlikely), some ad-hoc clans that are formed (RSB, w/e), become more serious because of it

12 minutes ago, danex said:

i stay optimistic, but i feel like we are close to peak activity wise if no other clans come around. with that being said, i like what we have going at the moment, some solid fights are happening in both scenes. can only hope that maybe some pure clans go main or old clans make a comeback, who knows. 

We've definitely seen some sort of merge between the pure scene and main scene (possibly due to a shortage of action, but also general beef, etc). Even if they don't go full-main, I'd like to see some pure clans with large stocks of main/med accounts set up real main fights. I think Rage and FOE are currently in the best positions to do so. Rage has been at F2P clusters recently and FOE had set up a F2P fight with RoT in the past.

More clans in the same scene would only be good for everyone. I know a lot of pure clanners would push against this, but I think it would be better than the current in-between we have.

• Like 2

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

This is probably the peak for F2P besides JCup. Don't see any other clans re-opening, and after a potential JCup I'd expect activity to die down for a bit.

P2P wise yeah it's nice not having every clan pking at caves anymore. Fights are better in the wild / have less chance of being found by other teams.

1gHvtra.png

ye covid doin a burton n jagex next few clan updates this summer will either make or break it tbf

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png