Snipers

Victor

Prob RSD / Sol for most annoying given they both had a DG average of like 109 and would consistently return with 2 dg items

honorable mention: RSD's main pile, swear they'd just mass snipe in between hitting the actual pile and it was annoying af

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

From personal experienced I do remember Ngaged being a great tank and a top tier sniper in 2009. Felipe Prieb was a good tank but I don't remember being as annoyed by him as a fall in leader than as Ngaged lol.

In terms of snipe units I always found that RSD and TT's were the toughest because they had the best tanks. Guys like d0nts, agnello, the network, etc from TT and icedrop, miner cire, few others from RSD.

Personally never found that many VR snipers to be too effective, their strength was in numbers. A few I could think of are Arma and Diegosage.

DF had a really dedicated group, Dalejames, Danc before he started calling, few other brats that would really piss me off lol.

DI's are hard to remember off the top of my head if I'm honest.

EoS I'd probably say Cheesy#s. 

As far as EH's best snipers, from what I remember, were Cackerot (who has my vote for best sniper in the game due to being GMT + staying all night, elite tank, endless money), Jonezy, Hammer, xxxjay666 (@Teemo), Babaseball. 

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

from my experience maging in every fight since joining bigger clans

Pre dg:

TT

rsd/rot

post dg:

rsd/sol

osrs:

rot

all others were pretty easy to mage against

• Like 1

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

30 minutes ago, D2master12 said:

the best collective snipe unit in my opinion was SWAT - by VR in 2009

as individuals, I think the below people were the best snipers. These guys were pretty much always prepared to be piled and would tank you when you called a pile on them. I think some callers would just ignore these guys all together but the issue is that they were way too impactful to ignore. They would do a lot of damage if you didn't pile them. My strategy was to have a few people chip away at their food supply and call an anti snipe pile on them before they were called. Basically everyone knew they were going to be piled in the next 2-3 calls so you would have some pixel hungry people start camping them early and hopefully disrupt their preparation. 

Tier1:
Agnello

Pure Str G40

Arma150

D0nts R4ng3r

Sgt Frank1

-

Tier2:

Ngaged

Amazingnsx

Brettafer

Caddy990

Danc2006

Spirius

Skimer40

Starman050
Leet Pker Pt

Skimer was a bro, really good tanker indeed

I remember Agnello as well he was really good !

fBUa3oi.png

going way back for some oldschoolers; back in like 06 the original snipers were Lancer 3000, Viper1500, and Diegosage lol.

i think their accounts were legitimately glitched as they all got later permantly banned for some stunts in duel arena. still to this day viper will credit his tanking in 06 to the original Viper1500 account. he wasnt as good on ur dead 935 yet nothing changed for him besides the account that he used

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

1 hour ago, Tika191 said:

Prob RSD / Sol for most annoying given they both had a DG average of like 109 and would consistently return with 2 dg items

honorable mention: RSD's main pile, swear they'd just mass snipe in between hitting the actual pile and it was annoying af

Yeah Sol had like 4 people 200m dg and that's all they did some of us just leeched off of them lol

I remember when @Casey and @Ssj camped me when they were in genesis returning for a fight 🖕🖕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2iAkAAG.gif