What streaming services do you have?

Mk 17

Prime. I got Netflix back when I broke up with my GF just so I didn't keep using her logged in account with my phone, but then it turned out how little I cared for Netflix after being single because I was only using it heavily around her, so I got rid of it after like three months and I don't even think in those 3 months I logged into it. Didn't help a lot of good shows I used it for got removed like right when I subbed. If it wasn't for the one day delivery I doubt I'd have prime I probably skip torrenting something once in a blue moon, and only if I'm struggling to find a decent torrent.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Prime, Disney+, and Hulu (got it free with a Spotify promo). Everything else I use a 3rd party site for

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Prime & Netflix. Barely use Prime, got enough with Netflix 😛 Don't have as much time to watch shows as I used too.

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

Don't pay for all of these but I have Netflix, prime, Crave (HBO/Hulu type mix in Canada), Disney+. Pretty much all of them lol.

Oh and i forgot AppleTV+.

Edited by Brazz

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png

Pretty much everything.

Spotify, Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon Prime Video. Used to have Youtube TV but didn't use it much so I cancelled. I pay for all of it but share it with my family so most have family accounts.

I got Netflix even tho its well chit

Thing is tho you cant be in 2021 and not be rocking a Netflix subscription tbf. Even if its not really for yourself you've gotta have it in the locker at the end of the day.

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

Netflix, Prime, Disney+, and HBO Max. I definitely use Netflix the most and think it has the best UI, library, and video player. I only just got HBO Max recently so the library might have a chance to compete, but I doubt it.