Scu for off topic mod

Scleritis

We've all been seeing a lot of spam lately and the bots have got out of hand

I didn't mind at first when they were trying to sell Javan goods in other parts of the forum but it's happened too many times in off topic recently and I can't even read my favourite thread anymore without some goony robot putting weirdly sized pictures of Kenyans on there

It's become a serious problem and I know for a fact someone needs to step up because it isn't fair on the off topic lads when we get wacked(E.g Javan and his counterfeit goods) with people trying to sell wallets or just putting weirdly massive pictures on threads

Anyway what I'm getting at is I think we need a respectable mod that can chuck bans out for these robots and in all honesty I think I'm a nice candidate for it, I'm active as hell in off topic and I like all the lads that post here I'm a respectable guy who's been in the community for many a years despite my bans but I'm a mature man now and I can promise that

Anyway we definitely need an active OT mod cus these robot hooligans are getting out of hand for example Carlos was going for days before he got banned, I'm not speaking for the community when I say this but I genuinely think someone active here needs to be able to atleast suspend spammer goons cus we've been bashed with huge pics and 10+ consecutive replies recently...

Me or diamond should be allowed to mod this chit we are respectable off topic posters and we can crush this robot annihilation that's coming our way because it's got out of hand now and I literally can't even read the forums on my phone cus of the scrolling

Anyway if you support king mk as OT mod post your feedback cus you know for a fact I'd be a nice and fair guy like I always am I think I am one of the leading OT posters along with a few others that make OT the best place to post but when you've got robots destroying threads and then mods taking 3-5 days to get rid of them it isn't really fair

Anyway let's make someone who's active in OT to have mod rights, you know it's logical Brian because I doubt you even read OT or the something to say thread that much.. Not criticizing or anything but an example of this that really put everything into perspective when he was spamming every thread for 3 or so days

Anyway #vote4scu or give another guy mod rights atleast in OT

cheers dudes if you don't respect my vision it's fine respond to this but lets keep it srs

• ned 2

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif