What are your thoughts on teams sharing members with each other?

Scleritis

I suppose it comes with the times. With that being said, I think it could take away from clan pride and being independent (being able to fight your own battles). 

On 4/4/2021 at 11:23 AM, Lavigne said:

I could answer that after being in almost every team with the question "what the fuck else am I doing after work on a weekday?"; also timezones; if I have work at 7am and most of my events at like 5:30AM, I get up for work at 5am I may as well snare some niggas while eating my cheerios ya feel me - granted, this was also back when I enjoyed the game's clanning scene a lot more and would be at anything and everything, 3-4 years on you end up getting more priorities and say "well I'd rather do this than war" even if X involves a different game, years back that was considered skipping, now-a-days the balance is such that if people would rather do something else one night because they already had it planned, let em. 

I believe I used to do that except that I would stay up until morning fighting alongside RSD. It was very rare that even after pulling a nighter, I would sleep only a few hours to then fight against Australian Army. Oh the childhood years.. loved it! 

5 hours ago, Vladi x said:

I believe I used to do that except that I would stay up until morning fighting alongside RSD. It was very rare that even after pulling a nighter, I would sleep only a few hours to then fight against Australian Army. Oh the childhood years.. loved it! 

Ye although granted there's a big difference between long wild run-ins (you know, back when they could actually fucking end without a cap  or waiting for the sun to both set and rise again; just with sheer brute force) and losing an evening you were probs going to spend playing rs anyway to two consecutive cwa fights. 

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte