can u breathe

Daniela

can u breathe  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for all because I like clicking poll options

• Like 1

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

I am actually learning to only breath trough my nose and manipulate which nostril I breath through. For example by putting tape on my mouth at night so I can't open it (so I learn to breath through my nose passively) and by doing multiple breathing/stretching exercises. I am reading a book called 'Breath' by James Nestor. In it he claims that many medical conditions are curable simply by teaching people how to properly breath through their nose. Think of cardiovascular issues, mental issues, limiting or even eliminating inflammation of viruses and even curing erectile dysfunctions...!

There have also been studies that indicate that lung capacity is a better indicator of life expectancy than diet, fitness or genetics. Greater lung capacity reduces stress on the cardio vascular system and thus our heart. This can be trained by increasing the range at which our diaphragm moves. An old veteran learned these techniques after visiting monks in Tibet. When he returned he looked 20 years younger.

Very interesting subject especially because it is something most people don't even think about. Definitely worth buying if you are interested in knowing how something so basic as Breath. There's some stuff in the book that modern medicine neglects or doesn't know about (which is normal because there is so much knowledge out there you can't know everything even if you are an 'expert').

Edited by Da Bazz
  • heart 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

I am actually learning to only breath trough my nose and manipulate which nostril I breath through. For example by putting tape on my mouth at night so I can't open it (so I learn to breath through my nose passively) and by doing multiple breathing/stretching exercises. I am reading a book called 'Breath' by James Nestor. In it he claims that many medical conditions are curable simply by teaching people how to properly breath through their nose. Think of cardiovascular issues, mental issues, limiting or even eliminating inflammation of viruses and even curing erectile dysfunctions...!

There have also been studies that indicate that lung capacity is a better indicator of life expectancy than diet, fitness or genetics. Greater lung capacity reduces stress on the cardio vascular system and thus our heart. This can be trained by increasing the range at which our diaphragm moves. An old veteran learned these techniques after visiting monks in Tibet. When he returned he looked 20 years younger.

Very interesting subject especially because it is something most people don't even think about. Definitely worth buying if you are interested in knowing how something so basic as Breath. There's some stuff in the book that modern medicine neglects or doesn't know about (which is normal because there is so much knowledge out there you can't know everything even if you are an 'expert').

• Like 1
  • pepesus 1

57A4E4DF-0EEC-4B34-A050-4A53177748E9.jpeg

ROT MotM April 2011