Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

I'm not sure if anyone has asked you this already:

Have you ever spoken to Jmods before in length? and what about? 

YvMjvIs.png

buzAajZ.png

jyuKFQs.png

12 hours ago, Killaz said:

are you flat out saying you support white supremacy and are Islamophobic? 

you said earlier you didn't have a problem with freedom of religion but this contradicts that?

I do not believe that people are born biologically/racially superior to other people in any intellectual or behavioral sense. I take the side of nurture in the nature vs nurture debate. So no, I do not support white supremacy.

I do believe that some ways of living your life are superior to other ways of living your life. Some cultures are better than others. People may choose which culture they embrace. I do not at all think that people should necessarily just embrace the culture of the society they grew up in. I am a big supporter of assimilation into a superior culture.

We created the greatest civilization here that the world has ever seen. Our ways are proven to work. Muslim ways are not. Every Muslim society is mired in poverty, death, and destruction. What limited success they have ever had has been due solely to geographic luck, either by controlling the trade routes between Western and Eastern markets or  by having large quantities of oil beneath their feet. They have failed to create anything of value themselves.

I stand with Civilization. It is because this that I also stand with the Israelis against the Muslim barbarians that are at their gates.

I say all of this even though I have Palestinian/Arab ancestors did that embrace Islam. Just because they did does not mean I have to. I can judge it to be wrong. Islam is an evil religion that promotes a very different set of values than Christianity. In fact, it's difficult to even call it a religion. It's more of a political philosophy with its own legal system.

People are free to believe as they wish, but we do not necessarily have to welcome everyone of all belief systems into our lands. Multiculturalism ignores the superiority of some cultures over others. By doing this, they inevitably end up promoting inferior, evil, and failed ways and tearing down superior, good, and successful ways. Assimilation works by having individuals surrounded by a lot of influences that pull them in a particular direction. Assimilation is not able to function when people isolate amongst their immigrant groups and refuse to abandon their old ways.

Edited by Jebrim

Hello we got off on the wrong foot, But I hope you’ll forgive me and I seek forgiveness for my sins; just as Jesus forgives yours. 

do you believe liberal democracy is obsolete? 

Do you believe violence is automatically negative by nature? 

Do you believe Texas should aspire for national self sufficiency through protectionism and economic policies? 

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

Ted Cruz just texted me and said you’re a threat to society at large; would you care to comment?

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

11 hours ago, Josh said:

Do you think proud boys are misrepresented in media?

Yes. That said, I do not support their methods of engaging in fist fights in the street.

11 hours ago, Josh said:

How do you know Texas is the best place on earth if you’ve never left America?

why did Jesus not live in Texas, or even travel to Texas? I think Jesus didn’t like Texas 

I have a good understanding of the living conditions in the rest of the world. Europe is a dump in comparison. People are cramped together in dense communities and live in really old homes. The price per square foot for a home is much worse there than it is here. The incomes are even lower.

Texas provides you the best quality house with the largest difference in median household income and cost of living. In other words, for every unit hour of work that you engage in here, you will enjoy a larger standard of living than you will find anywhere else in the world.

The level of quality in even basic infrastructure is quite impressive here too. Everything is new and has a high quality to it. I have explored much of the United States and haven't seen anywhere else quite like what we have here.

11 hours ago, Josh said:

When you’re sat on public transport and hear someone speaking a foreign language, how does that make you feel and should it be illegal?

We do not use disgusting public transportation. That is for poor people. We all have the luxuries of driving our own personal vehicles. This is my truck. It has heated leather seats and an amazing sound system. I can go where I want, when I want, and get to enjoy all the benefits of living in a low density neighborhood as well. I also don't need to share a seat next to a smelly hobo.

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Josh said:

Which organisations do you think are too right wing even for your ideology, and that you wouldn’t want to be mistaken with 

That really depends on your definition of right wing. Libertarians will often think they define what it is to be right wing. The alt-right neo-Nazi types think they get to define what it means to be right wing. I side with the conservative tea party right wing and am as far right wing as you can get within that faction. It's about being consistent in my views.

The organization I am with is the True Texas Project. You're welcome to look us up.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dickus said:

Ted Cruz just texted me and said you’re a threat to society at large; would you care to comment?

Ted is a supporter of our group.

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_9905.jpg

IMG_3249.JPG

11 hours ago, Josh said:

Most people who have read mein kampf think it’s a horrible book. Do you agree or disagree with this statement and why? 

I wouldn't even waste my time reading this book. I do not agree with the views expressed in there. Hitler was actually an admirer of Lincoln and how he squashed the rebellion among the Southern states. Hitler opposed states' rights and the Nazis dissolved the states. They centralized control under a national dictator. This is literally everything the Confederates fought against. Confederates were all about decentralized control and having state legislatures be more powerful than any central authority. Here are the words of Jefferson Davis:

image0.jpg

I would also note that the man leading our conservative movement right now in Texas is Lt Col Allen West. People may try to insult him by calling him an Oreo, but we really ought to treat that as a compliment. Being black does not mean you have to be a ghetto thug type living on welfare and a deadbeat father.

image0.jpg

Edited by Jebrim

59 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

I like petite women and oriental women tend to be petite. If she loves Texas and shares my Christian conservative values, then I would give consideration. If she's deeply into oriental culture though, then that would probably be a problem. I also am not a fan of oriental food.

Would you like to maybe have a Discord video date and see where our love goes from there? I believe I might be an acceptable candidate for you. 

• simp 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

I'm not a god blessed American and we don't learn about American History because we have 2000 years of our own history to learn so I'm not too sharp on your history

Why did the south only secede when the union wanted to outlaw slavery? 

• Like 1

57A4E4DF-0EEC-4B34-A050-4A53177748E9.jpeg

ROT MotM April 2011

19 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

Ted is a supporter of our group.

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_9905.jpg

IMG_3249.JPG

He still said you’re a threat to society at large - comment?

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

12 hours ago, Josh said:

Do you think women are the property of their husband? 

Do Women have too many rights? Such as voting, ability to drive a car unsupervised, and even having control over their body

Women are not the property of their husband. We Christians believe that men and women share equal, but complementary roles. It's not 50% and 50%, but 100% and 100%. Women do some things and men do other things.

11 hours ago, Josh said:

Which 3 countries do America need to declare war on to help promote christian values

None. What the rest of the world does beneath our shining city on a hill is no concern of ours unless they choose to interfere with us.

10 hours ago, Josh said:

How old do you believe the Earth is?

Billions of years.

10 hours ago, Josh said:

Where do you draw the line with medicine?

Vaccines to prevent disease?

Treatment to cure disease?

Blood transfusion to save a life?

If someone is sick should they receive medical intervention or just pray?

No medical treatment should ever be mandated by a government or business as a condition for participation in society.

10 hours ago, Josh said:

Do you think the crusades are a good or bad piece of history? 

Good.

10 hours ago, Josh said:

Are there ever circumstances when genocide is ok? What are they?

Mass murder is never ok. Ending inferior cultures through assimilation is ok.

8 hours ago, Josh said:

If you believe in the right to bear arms, do you also believe it should be the right for all countries to bear arms, including nuclear?  If you have the right to defend yourself from oppression and tyranny, should Iran too?

We cannot trust a culture that has repeatedly demonstrated that it is willing to engage in suicide bombing to fight its wars. The usual strategy of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) will not work with Iran. For our own security's sake, we cannot allow Iran to acquire nuclear weapons to begin with.

8 hours ago, Josh said:

How old do you think the age of consent should be?

Do you believe in consent? 

The Bible is clear on this. All sex outside the confines of marriage is immoral. People should be married before they engage in sex. Once married, they give up rights to their own body and have a conjugal duty to each other. You consent for life when you marry. Read 1 Corinthians 7.

Edited by Jebrim