Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

How much of a role did forcing yourself to do 17,000 hours of agility play in pushing you to the extremist fringe of society? Do you hold Jagex liable for this sharp drop in quality of life and future prospects?

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Would you be interested in coming to an event as a special guest of honor? 

If you can get me to come online. I really haven't been playing since I got 1b Agility last year. Your clan lucked out in stumbling across me. I had logged in just to play some of the new Connect Four in the GE.

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

If Ted Cruz asked you to marry him, would you say yes?

No. It is actually part of the Texas Constitution that marriage is only between a man and a woman. We both support this.

1 hour ago, Jebrim said:

I never really supported democracy. I think it's overrated. We are a constitutional federated republic. I think we should limit voting to only property owners like they used to do in the old days.

if you think the old days are the way, then do you believe women have the right to vote? what about independence of women? do you think women should be able to own property?

Also, do you believe any non-white person should be allowed to own property given that was not a thing back then?

Edited by Killaz

2iAkAAG.gif

49 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

The American colonies fought to secede from Britain because Britain was attempting to centrally govern them after the colonies had already been self-governing entities for over a century. It's actually a mistake to think that taxes were the cause of the American Revolution. It was the British government not sticking to its constitutional limitations and interfering with the right of self-government of the American people. The American colonies had their own legislatures, and had those individual legislatures voted for taxes, then there wouldn't have been any problem. After the war was concluded, the treaty with Britain enshrined recognition of 13 independent and sovereign states, not 1 American state. A state in legal terms is equivalent to what we call commonly today refer to as a country.

Texas as well fought to secure its right to self-government. The Mexican President decided to seize power and toss out the 1824 constitution that guaranteed federalism within Mexico. The Texas Revolution, just like the American Revolution, was a war fought between centralists and federalists.

The American Civil War also goes by other names, such as the War of Northern Aggression or the War Between The States. It too was a similar fight between centralists and federalists. The Radical Republicans in the Northern states wanted to end slavery in the Southern states, even though they had no constitutional authority to interfere with domestic state policy, not even through the federal government. States had the constitutional right to have laws that other states didn't like.

It gets even more complicated than this though. The Constitution was in many ways a contract between the states. As part of the contract, a condition was added that those who break the laws in one state and then flee to another must be returned back to the original state where the crime was committed. This Extradition Clause, and the Fugitive Slave Clause, were of paramount importance and the Southern states would never have ratified the Constitution and joined the Union without it. Over the years, though, 14 Northern states passed what are known as personal liberty laws which refused to return escaped slaves back to the South. In 1859, the Supreme Court even ruled against them on this, but Northern states still refused to follow their constitutional obligations.

With the election of President Lincoln, the South saw that they would expect no help from the federal government in seeing the Constitution enforced. Since the Northern states refused to abide by their constitutional obligations, then the Constitution was considered null and void and no longer applied to them either, just as what happens when any party breaks a contract. The Southern states then reverted back to their prior status as fully independent and sovereign states. Everything I just described here is what the official Declarations of Causes of Secession passed by the Southern states discussed.

The Northern states refused to abide by the Constitution and created the conflict. They then engaged in a war of conquest, tossing out all rule of law, to shove their desired policies down the throats of Southerners against their will. They didn't stop at ending slavery. They also passed big government spending programs like public education, something very strongly opposed by conservatives even to this day. Even before secession, the South was paying 80% of all taxes in the country while the North received the bulk of federal spending. There was a redistribution of wealth from the South to the North that upset many.

Here even is Confederate President Jefferson Davis speaking to how the war was about the right to self-government:

image0.jpg

Thank you for the detailed reply.

What are your thoughts on that the overwhelming majority(90%+) of historians state that the civil war was about slavery. 

Also do you have a public playlist anywhere? Looking for some music to jump rooftops to.

Edited by Joe

57A4E4DF-0EEC-4B34-A050-4A53177748E9.jpeg

ROT MotM April 2011

2 hours ago, oob said:

Why are you against marijuana?

What kind of sentence would you think is appropriate for a marijuana user?

and what kind of sentence for a marijuana dealer?

I have lived in an area where marijuana was legal. A big reason I came to Texas was to get away from that. I want my kids being raised in a community where drugs are not prevalent on the street. I want the freedom to be able to open my own windows and use my yard without worrying about my next door neighbor smoking pot and me potentially breathing it in. I want the freedom to be able to drive down the road and not worry about potentially breathing it in. I have no desire to have THC in my system or to smell that crap. If anyone is going to drug me against my will with their airborne mind-altering poison, then they deserve to rot in prison.

Edited by Jebrim

20 hours ago, Jebrim said:

No, I am not on a no-fly list. In fact, I hold a security clearance.

Judging by the questions you've provided, I do not at all believe you are a conservative. In fact, there is no such thing a s a socially liberal conservative. That's contradictory language. The Right in America is divided into different factions. One of those factions does actually embrace traditional American values. Those are the true conservatives. Sadly way too many people have hijacked the conservative label to mean something very different. If you're not actually advocating for the principles that were popular in early American history, you are not a conservative as far as I am concerned. To note, this would actually exclude almost everyone in the federal government. As far as elected officials go, you'll only find them within the state governments. They are people you yourself have likely never heard of. I know quite a few in Texas that are on our side.

1. Have you talked to your vetting officer about this? What do you think about holding a federal security clearance when you hate the US government?

2. Could you please tell me what are American values? Conservatism is not inherently American. What America calls 'conservative' is not actually conservative. It is a religion fuelled movement that believes in limiting people's individual liberty so they follow the laws set by those in power. Remarkably similar to the Taliban, one might suggest. Recognising it's a lEfT wInG cOmMuNiSt MiNdWaRpInG pRoPaGaNdA TV show, please watch:

The Republican Party is no longer a conservative party. Gingrich started it, the Tea Party digitalised it and Donald Trump finished it. Donald Trump's party will be the downfall of America and will be remembered as such.

I would be interested to know what you think the core tenants of conservatism are, and then how the Republican Party of 2021 stands for them. And please do so without reference to the Democrats. I am a socially liberal conservative, because I do not believe it is the government's place to regulate individual citizens unless it is necessary to protect security. Do you think dudes fucking other dudes or immigrants are threatening?

Main issue with your response is that you didn't answer my question on the MyPillow guy?

Edited by Blogs
  • Like 2

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

2 hours ago, D96 said:

How's your social life? Did you manage to keep one during all that grind? Do you wish you spent all that time with something else?

I have probably been one of the most social of the top players in the RuneScape community as far as talking to people in the RuneScape community goes. I've met many thousands upon thousands of players. You can probably even see how social I am judging by how long this AMA has been going. It's about twice as long now as all the others on this forum. 😅

As for my irl social life, mine has exploded ever since I got involved in politics and got off of RuneScape. 😛

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Thoughts on Alexander Hamilton?

Do you believe moving away from the Articles of Confederation was a mistake?

Alexander Hamilton is probably the worst among the Founding Fathers. He moved us in the wrong direction and I'm glad his faction lost power at the turn of the 19th century.

Yes, it was a mistake. I support the people that became known as the Anti-Federalists. They themselves though identified as federalists.

2 hours ago, Joni said:

I dont live in states, so cant be 100% accurate, but looking at social media it looks like literally no1 follows the restrictions anyway, maybe 50% use mask and thats it. All i've seen is ppl partying non stop and no1 giving a fuck about social distancing etc. + lockdowns have worked at the most countries. You really think having some restrictions that are set to protect you mean you dont have freedom? Thats so fucked up selfish. You can see whats happening in Brazil and India when you dont follow restrictions at all

Not sure if trolling or not.

And lets just say thats so murican thing to say. Should children, lets say +16, have rights to carry a gun? States had over 19k ppl killed last year in mass shootings and firearm-related incidents and you think bringing out more guns would be good idea?

I'm not sure what the question here is. I see a couple question marks though, so I guess I'll respond with a yes?

2 hours ago, The End said:

Might have been discussed. Is it true you got banned off twitter at some point? If so, what was the reason?

Yeah. I've been banned a few times. Twitter does not like it when I tell trannies that they are really guys. They then suspend me again after they get a bunch of reports informing them that I am dodging a past suspension.

2 hours ago, Josh said:

So the Government have a moral obligation to protect its citizens from reckless behaviour, such as DUI.  Glad we agree on that

But the Government doesn't have a moral obligation to protect its citizens from reckless behaviour, such as spreading preventable disease? 

Why should DUI be banned to prevent unnecessary death but vaccinations shouldn't be banned to prevent unnecessary death? Both are preventative measures. You say your views are consistent, but reading through this it's anything but (e.g you're for religious freedom, but you're against Islam)

I didn't say anything about banning or not banning vaccinations. I said vaccinations shouldn't be mandated. That's an entirely different discussion from whether drugs should be banned.

1 hour ago, Joko189 said:

Say you found your ideal partner, only to discover you were infertile. Would you allow another man to impregnate your wife? What moral and/or genetic requirements would this individual have to meet?

It would be very unfortunate if I found out that either myself or my wife were infertile. I would obviously seek medical assistance.

I would not allow another man to impregnate my wife with his kid. That's absurd.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

If Maryland decided that killing white people was completely lawful and acceptable, would you have a problem with that?

I'd have a problem with it, but I'd also choose to never enter Maryland either. I wouldn't start a war with them over it.

you mentioned earlier that you wouldn't have sex until marriage however would you look/appreciate nudes if they were sent to you or would you block them?

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

1 minute ago, Jebrim said:

I'd have a problem with it, but I'd also choose to never enter Maryland either. I wouldn't start a war with them over it.

This is absurd. How far does that break down - what if Austin, Texas allowed murder? Would that be okay?

And in that regard you have no problem with states allowing late term abortion?

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 

Spoiler

unknown.png

3 minutes ago, alice said:

you mentioned earlier that you wouldn't have sex until marriage however would you look/appreciate nudes if they were sent to you or would you block them?

@Carolina

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 

Spoiler

unknown.png

26 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

I have lived in an area where marijuana was legal. A big reason I came to Texas was to get away from that. I want my kids being raised in a community where drugs are not prevalent on the street. I want the freedom to be able to open my own windows and use my yard without worrying about my next door neighbor smoking pot and me potentially breathing it in. I want the freedom to be able to drive down the road and not worry about potentially breathing it in. I have no desire to have THC in my system or to smell that crap. If anyone is going to drug me against my will with their airborne mind-altering poison, then they deserve to rot in prison.

so life in prison for marijuana users?

pikasig.png

Forsaken Immortal

Each step you take reveals a new horizon.