Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

1 hour ago, Jebrim said:

I oppose same-sex marriage. It is actually part of the Texas Constitution that marriage is between a man and a woman and that the state may not create anything of the sort or similar with regards to members of the same sex. Yet our state constitution is no longer being enforced. It’s a travesty. 76% of Texans voted for this to be added to the state constitution just a few years ago.

America did not always get involved in the affairs of other nations. We used to only be concerned with protecting the Western Hemisphere from European interference. We do have some trading partners and allies like Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea that provide many mutual benefits. We should protect our shipping lanes with them.

I would not have gotten involved in European wars. I would’ve let the Nazis and Communists kill each other. It’s none of our concern. I think Europe today is largely ungrateful and leeches off of us. I see little reason why we should continue our NATO alliance with them. 

I can see that you have picked up a thing or two from your political affiliates. Dodging questions and talking about something completely different is a very politician like trait.

I'll make it simple for you and ask my questions again. If you don't want to answer them just say so don't bullshit around them.

• Why do you think it is just to take away the benefits of marriage of LGBTQ people? (mostly the economical ones)
  • How are in your view USA Military and CIA actions in the period after WW2 (meddling with internal affairs and values of other countries) any different from the North forcibly changing Southern Laws in the 19th century?
Edited by Da Bazz
  • Like 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

I think we are done with new questions boys. I will answer what remains, but let’s close this AMA up. It’s been going on a bit longer than it should’ve. I will happily talk to y’all over Discord after this is completed.

• heart 1

2 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

I think we are done with new questions boys. I will answer what remains, but let’s close this AMA up. It’s been going on a bit longer than it should’ve. I will happily talk to y’all over Discord after this is completed.

tbf our AMA window is usually ~1 week

by my calculations you have at least a few days left

• Like 1

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

13 minutes ago, Howl said:

tbf our AMA window is usually ~1 week

by my calculations you have at least a few days left

The window for AMAs is usually 24 hours. I didn’t promise any longer. This thread is already twice as long as any other in your archives. Please respect my wishes.

I have other things to attend to over the coming days and won’t be able to devote significant time to this thread regardless. In fact, @truealmost closed this down yesterday. I asked him to leave it open for just a little longer so that people that haven’t asked questions yet would have the opportunity to do so. It’s now turned into a back and forth with the same individuals over and over.

We’re done. I didn’t come here to argue.

Edited by Jebrim
  • hash 1
  • honk 2
  • pepesus 1

48 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

DSM-5

You forgot the why? Why do you think mental illness doesn't exist, or is it specifically only autism that you don't believe in (as well as some of the other additions to DSM-5 from DSM-IV)

Just curious but what do you think the 700 known victims of sexual abuse, from the Southern Baptist Church, suffer from? Do you genuinely believe that being sexually abused by people in a position of power (Church leaders) doesn't have any long term impact on ones mental health? 

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

1 hour ago, Jebrim said:

We would love to have you on our discord 🙂 

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to do the AMA. I grew up as a Southern Baptist from Alabama so it was an interesting read. Btw love the taco truck - I just bought one last month and *love* it. 

• Like 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Just now, Krystal said:

Thanks for taking the time to do the AMA. I grew up as a Southern Baptist from Alabama so it was an interesting read. Btw love the taco truck - I just bought one last month and *love* it. 

Are you no longer Baptist or in Alabama?

7 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

Are you no longer Baptist or in Alabama?

Neither. I moved to Wisconsin years ago and I'm still figuring out my spiritual beliefs nowadays. It's complicated. Let's just say you and I have almost the exact opposite paths in life except that I'm not a primitive nihilist or whatever. I'm just more left leaning nowadays. 🤷‍♀️

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Well can't say that I agree with too much that was said but I still have to thank you for the time you took to answer so many questions especially being the busy man you are. So thanks, don't be a stranger! Especially to @Carolina and @true 

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png