Nicest thing someone did for you on online or that you did for someone else on online?

Carolina

I've never played the game to make bank/skill, therefor I never had the bank to back me up for pvp fights, with that being said, probably half of Lith community have donated sets to me at some stage .. :classic_laugh: Even now, after 5 years Steikas has helped me with bank to join Tempest. 

• heart 1

We sat for about 5 hours doing corp not long after it came out, I left to go to bed cause it was about 5am and like 1 hour later they got ely and @Teemo got the boys to keep me a share. 

I'm sure I've had bigger nice things done for me, maybe non-rs related but this stands out cause it was considerate af and I always appreciated it.

• Like 1

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg

I got given like 200m rs3 gp when I came back in 2016. Repaid it plus some and then was given it right back bc my friend quit the game. 

can’t remember the nicest thing I’ve done.. I’ve done bossing, gave away small amounts of money, and even my account to a friend when I quit in 2013. 

• Like 1

Tempest-CST-Sig2.png

@etheroxx on Twitter for GFX needs 🙂

SG9UgzJ.gif

Unzinc gave me a santa hat the week before free trade was removed in 2007, that was probably the nicest thing anyone had done for me in years on the game.

Similar story to most, Ryan funded my 97->99 prayer lol, cheers pal.

• Like 1

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png