Nicest thing someone did for you on online or that you did for someone else on online?

Carolina

SOOOOO many nice things people did for me on RS!!

But one time I was having a rough day irl (just a few months ago) , I was doing my first smoke devil task and didn't know where to place my cannon. Some random guy name Stephen logged in and told me where to stand, where to place my cannon, and what to do, and for some reason I was so touched by this tiny action that i CRIED. @Icedragon D witnessed this emotional moment.... It's crazy how small acts of kindness can mean a lot to someone! 🙂 

Also @Dr3ambash3r randomly tossing a bunch of GP my way so i could pay for my 99 prayer and also buy armadyl was super kind and generous!!

ALSO at my first tempest wildy event as an intro, I had no idea what gear to bring or even where to go because i was a complete noob to warring and clanning in general. Right before the event started, @Icedragon D sent me the inventory setup, gear, how to set up my bank, how to get to the wildy location, etc. AND various people even sent me a map of wildy locations which was super helpful and touching (surprisingly @Fire was one of these helpful people) 🙂❤️ TEMPY IS #1 KINDHEARTED/WELCOMING CLAN

The list goes on....

I can't think of a lot of nice things i did for someone on RS tbh, but once I ordered a guy a pizza because he was high and hungry 🙂 Also funding @Venenatis's impoverished bank

Edited by Carolina
  • Like 1
  • simp 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

After the 24 hour fight with Divine Forces. I was struggling for GP and did not know how to boss. Thankfully a kind TT member donated me some GP to reset my bank and continue clanning. 

• Like 1

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

nicest thing i tried to do (didnt work out) was stake a purple phat pre-eoc to pay for a return flight for someone to meet their online e-date (i was naive at 14)

nicest thing people have done for me probably is support me with coming out and also with my mental health things, i owe people more than i can ever give back for some of the things they've done for me and sadly i've not always been the best to them about it but honestly the support i've had is insane probably one of hte most important things in RS for me.

• Like 2

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

Not RS related but my Mother when I was way younger and we'd moved from London to South Africa, and then Italy, decided one day when I was 17 she was going to put me on a plane to England with 50 euros in my pocket and say "good luck". An ex-WoW guildie put me up in his flat for a year in Wales whilst I was able to build up and move back to South Africa, never forgotten him, still one of my best mates on an IRL level today, I sometimes I forget I met him on WoW cos we've been friends for 12 years now. I'm not a street smart guy, the councils in England didn't wanna help me despite the fact I had a British passport because I hadn't been in the country for 6 months or more (and even then, I wouldn't be a priority on their housing list because I was over 16). I would not have survived on the street so this was crazy luck. My Dad was still in prison at the time too so basically I needed to survive 2 years to be "safe", got a year in Cardiff, went straight to my Dad when he got released and then went back to South Africa for a couple of years because I had a good job there and needed to bring a decent amount of money back to setup in Europe again. All from one gaming mate I literally was able to survive my late teens in a domino effect.

Edited by Lavigne
  • heart 3

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

A lot of people gave me RSGP, helped me with sets over the years, but @Abby and @Amanda were definitely the MVPs of my time in CR.

As for what I did for others... I gave out a lot of GP over the 2011-2012 era when I had stupid amounts of money. Mostly for prayer, sets for people to join etc.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

well i got really good rs friends, that have helped me alot like tika, slewsky, zhandaly, ned you guys know who you are, and bunch of others with different stuff knowledge about the game and pvming and sometimes even giving me items will forever be greatfull. @Gochance1 gave me 10m that i was missing for 99 pray will forever be your #1 fan thx bro no words 2 describe this great action.

Once a friend got hacked and hacker stole my whip, i knew my friend matt6923 could make money faster than i could, so i gave him  7m out of the 9m i had, thinking like what the hell i dont even use the money he needs it more. 2 weeks later he gave me 12m. Karma do good, and good things will come your way. 

When i came back to rs and started in osrs my friends helped me alot so now everytime an old friend starts i try to give them a lil push at least gear supps and 1m cash if i can, when you are starting fresh and you havent played in years its nice to have someone that has your back

• Like 1
  • heart 1

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

@N FOREST3 helped me out with my account unprompted a couple times pre-EOC cuz it was shit which was awesome, as well as other stuff like switching accs and taking all the snipers during a lot of the 2012 crash war fights 

• Like 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

Given out a fair bit of gp / items over time

lots of other actual money donos to various charity streams/memorials/events held by people in the community and gift subs/donos/etc to friends of mine who were content creators for some time in the community. 

used to ruin a lot of lures / scams ingame which probably amounted to saving ~100b if not more over time in gp that would have ended up going to some scammers and getting rwted also probably resulting in the person losing it quitting as a lot of people do when it happens to them

there are other things but some of them are a bit private and not really my story to tell

don't want to sound like i'm sucking my own dick too much, to be fair i also did some pretty questionable things online at least as a teenager so doing some more positive things in the years since then has been nice.

had a lot of nice things done for me but usually it's not as much an action as it is having people be there for me as a friend/community member/community leader/whatever which i'd say is largely part of the reason i've become less of a dick over time. little things that i don't necessarily remember, positive things for others i took note of, having an overall positive attitude/personality, or just being themselves to the extent many people have for me is probably more than most individual gestures could ever do and i still find that to be true pretty much daily.

one big thing however which sticks out was a very expensive birthday gift last year from people who i actually originally met on rs and it turned out they lived not too far away and we became good friends, they're probably honestly my closest friends. 

• heart 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Nicest thing someone done for me was probably giving me like 400 rune sets on pre eoc after he quit the game

Nicest thing I've done for someone is probably... I'm sure it's teaching BA to the boys in general for free of charge lol

• heart 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png