Do you enjoy summer?

Flukejiver

I know a lot of people have mixed emotions about summer. They like it to be nice out, but once it gets too hot, then they start complaining about it.

Personally, I enjoy summer. I like doing things outdoors even if I’m going to sweat my ass off. It’s also nice going to the ocean to do some surfing and fishing.

How about you?

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

I despise the heat, and most public beaches aren't worth going to anymore(between the sharks and the random diseases/infections people come up with). Unless you're going somewhere like the Bahamas of course, but then that's overly expensive. Then you have to remember that all the kids are out of school, and their parents start vacationing with them. 

Winter is just straight up better. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

21 minutes ago, Ace said:

I despise the heat, and most public beaches aren't worth going to anymore(between the sharks and the random diseases/infections people come up with). Unless you're going somewhere like the Bahamas of course, but then that's overly expensive. Then you have to remember that all the kids are out of school, and their parents start vacationing with them. 

Winter is just straight up better. 

THIS. I hate the heat. How I survived 23 years living in southern Alabama is beyond me. I much prefer cooler temps. And when I do visit home, I like to book a couple days at the beach.. in December when the beaches are emptied, discounts on hotels are abundant, and the water is still warm enough to swim in. 😎

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

54 minutes ago, Brian said:

Nah, hate it. Maybe if AC was more common here I wouldn't mind it

This^

But I'm very crippled from 20 years of skateboarding so winters are rough for my achy bones. I like a happy medium spring/autumn 

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg

Always Summer in FL. In the actual season, it tends to rain quite a bit which I extremely dislike.  Other than that, I love the beach activities and picnics. 

YvMjvIs.png

buzAajZ.png

jyuKFQs.png