Fast Food Tier List

Venenatis

yqARpnu.png

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

17 hours ago, Atvdinner said:

What's this a topic already? 

I'll say it again. I have access to a mcdonalds and a KFC. That's it! So, it would go McDonald's >KFC! 

Do u live in a under water cave buried in the desert surrounded by a rainforest on Antarctica

2GMe61I.png

NPQsQgs.png

0ogJzXD.png

20 hours ago, S3lvah said:

Interestingly, the quality of some franchises seems to vary a lot between countries. Subway's "Teriyaki chicken" was awful, cartilage-containing rotisserie crap in Norway, while in Finland it's always been flawless slices of chicken breast. I can only begin to imagine how big the differences are vs. here and the US.

I've heard (and seen) that this is definitely the case. I think the standards abroad are much, much higher than they are in the US. Everything I've seen (surface level googling) points to the same menu item looking radically different in the US vs abroad, and it sucks because as an American most of the food abroad looks 10x better than the crap we get here.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Do u live in a under water cave buried in the desert surrounded by a rainforest on Antarctica

Way up north in the sticks where people get away with cooking meth in their garage. 

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

On 8/2/2021 at 1:38 AM, True 2k8 said:

wheres that? where do u live 😮  

The Ninth Circuit presumed that because Congress defined “maintain” to include “maintain” and “collect,” Congress intended the provision to apply to distinct activities.  Id. at 1295.  For an agency to “maintain” a record describing how an individual exercises rights guaranteed by the First Amendment “pertinent to and within the scope of an authorized law enforcement activity,” the Ninth Circuit found that, “to give each of these verbs its meaning,” the most reasonable reading of the statute as a whole is that the record must be pertinent to an authorized law enforcement activity both “at the time of gathering, i.e., collecting, [and] at the time of keeping, i.e., maintaining.”  Id. at 1295 (quoting J. Roderick MacArthur Found. v. FBI, 102 F.3d 600, 607 (D.C. Cir. 1996) (Tatel, J., concurring in part and dissenting in part)).  See also, e.g., Albright v. United States, 631 F.2d 915, 918-20 (D.C. Cir. 1980) (analyzing scope of term “maintain” in context of subsection (e)(7) challenge to record describing First Amendment-protected activity and stating that “the Act clearly prohibits even the mere collection of such a record, independent of the agency’s maintenance, use or dissemination of it thereafter”).

Just now, Pope said:

The Ninth Circuit presumed that because Congress defined “maintain” to include “maintain” and “collect,” Congress intended the provision to apply to distinct activities.  Id. at 1295.  For an agency to “maintain” a record describing how an individual exercises rights guaranteed by the First Amendment “pertinent to and within the scope of an authorized law enforcement activity,” the Ninth Circuit found that, “to give each of these verbs its meaning,” the most reasonable reading of the statute as a whole is that the record must be pertinent to an authorized law enforcement activity both “at the time of gathering, i.e., collecting, [and] at the time of keeping, i.e., maintaining.”  Id. at 1295 (quoting J. Roderick MacArthur Found. v. FBI, 102 F.3d 600, 607 (D.C. Cir. 1996) (Tatel, J., concurring in part and dissenting in part)).  See also, e.g., Albright v. United States, 631 F.2d 915, 918-20 (D.C. Cir. 1980) (analyzing scope of term “maintain” in context of subsection (e)(7) challenge to record describing First Amendment-protected activity and stating that “the Act clearly prohibits even the mere collection of such a record, independent of the agency’s maintenance, use or dissemination of it thereafter”).

ts

aUBwTQ1.png

oxxW7Vw.png

Edited by Cws

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future