Is it weird as a male if your partner asks you to wear a wig during sex?

inf'

So yeah long story short I met this girl on a world of tanks discord I frequent and instantly it was love at first type. Over the next few weeks we got to know each other exchanging pics etc and then we decided I would fly out to meet her.

Fast forward to meeting her at the airport, as soon as I saw her I felt like she looked at my head and started laughing? I know my hairline isn't the best (see spoiler below) but she'd seen my pics so not sure why she would laugh after seeing me in real life.

Anyway a few days into the trip and we've been having a good time but haven't had sex yet. We go out for a romantic candlelit dinner and I'm thinking tonight is the night. We go back to the room and are about to do it before she pulls out a wig and asks me to wear it? At first I was like wtf but she was like "please for me" etc so I thought whatever. It was mad itchy and stuff and I didn't enjoy wearing it. 

Anyway after we did it and I'm sat there contemplating what the fuck just happened I start thinking how weird it was and why she would ask me to wear it. Only thing I can think of is she didn't like the state of my current hairline or she has some sort of wig fetish? Either way having to wear a wig everytime we have sex is weird and I don't think I'm going to do it.

What are your thoughts fellas?

My current hairline:

Spoiler

xI9Yhwa.jpg