I am Dickus - AMA

Dickus

What would you say is your biggest strength and biggest weakness as a caller?

• Like 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

10 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

what's something about you that would surprise us

I’m fucking left handed I bet you didn’t see that one coming 

• yikes 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

9 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Thoughts on Striker#'s from TT?

Striker was a big homie, great tank and member. I’ve lost contact with him. It made me sad that he joined DF but can’t say I fault him really.

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

6 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Is this why you joined DI?

Nah I got blown off the map by an official DI pk trip at 55’s and ran into them at the BH bank only a little bit later. Whitey 328 and Waffleroffle recruited me there in-game.

Edited by Dickus

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

6 hours ago, S3lvah said:

What year(s) would you say were your peak as a caller...

- relative to the scene

- in absolute skill terms?

Why do you think TT was hit so bad by the crash war in 2012?

As far as I can remember, you were one of the privileged few 4nrs to attend Fools events. Thoughts on those & on the clan's performance / place in the scene in general?

Did TT inherit its Fools members from DI (via e.g. Lrd) or were there any unique reasons for the synergy?

Fav CWA team you were a part of? (Feel free to expand)

What are your thoughts on OSRS CWA teams (from fighting them with Ronin or otherwise)? (Other than the current few: Team Trinity, FF, Descent, Martians, Whales, Spartans, Elusive, etc.)

Relative, 2015.

Absolute, 2021.

The game was going downhill in a big way and the crash wars were too frequent and widespread. I think when you combine that with the average age of the clan, it makes sense that people would fade away from the game. At some point you just become too old for that kind of shit.

I loved Fools. When I joined DI I became friends with pretty much the whole clan lol. The Lord88 joined TT with me after DI closed and we became close friends. So yeah, he’d let me come to Fools events whenever I wanted. Fools always impressed me at their events, strong warriors. I understood just enough Finnish to be able to fight normally. Best country clan across all eras.

I’m having a hard time remembering the other Finns that came with Lrd but I don’t believe he was alone. Guys like Lassuri, Anspi, Joni, etc. joined a while afterwards. I think Eomeri tried joining for a hot second when Lrd did, but there was beef between Bishinmo and Fools leadership. Bishinmo didn’t like the idea of having a bunch of country clan guys who might prioritize their fights. Think that turned Eomeri off the clan even after things were smoothed over. Still had a steady stream of Fools fellas joining over the years.

TKO Blitz was my favorite team, I had a lot of great friends there and we were actually sick. #tkoleaders was the spot, the guys in there are the ones who got me finally into OSRS. The1% was just some good, clean, spastic fun. Chef hat = on.

OSRS teams for the most part have been super sweaty and spastic. They always fought hard and were good competition, but not particularly fun to fight. 

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

I remember seeing you name around quite a bit on RSC. What did you think of it in your era? Do you think you had a reputation?

What does Semper Decus mean to you? Where did that name come from?

• Like 1

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

Rxj6cZX.png