Favorite non warring event you ever attended?

Dr3ambash3r

first time i was d forces we had like 50 ppl at armadyl when i used to host god wars events. We took a fall in every kill on someone random and that person had to smite the entre kill lol

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

It wasn’t a war but still PvP lol

TT used to P2P pretty much daily during the period of time where you could gain EP and get statuette drops and stuff. We barraged out ROT’s EP dd in like low level multi above Varrock. They full on crashed us in F2P for like a week straight afterwards as payback :)))

• Haha 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

The old bronze, iron and steel wars, wind strike snowball fights etc. Technically warrring events but really memeing.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Probably the weekly Penguin events back in CR that I co-hosted with Abby. Every week there was always someone new or someone without a certain teleport that we had to wait an extra 5-10 minutes until they got to the next penguin. Or there would be one found at x location and it would just wander halfway across the map for no damn reason.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

I don't really have a favourite but I do remember during my first few months of DF; Abby was doing weekly penguin events and we ended up getting around 60 people on TS turn up for these events which was both amazing and surprising at how many members would turn up.

• Thanks 1