I am Ghjjf - Ask me anything

Brian

12 minutes ago, Embraceanger said:

Interesting, surprised that Junior wasn't DI yet at this time when the Devils shitshow happened around Feb of 2005. 

From what you know or remember of her, what's the likelihood Mocha Chino groomed me as a kid? Lmao. I think she is done serving time now, I have no clue though.

Junior joined like 3 days after the war. That's how I worked it out pretty much. I'd imagine he fought for us but then again things were pretty strict about member lists etc then.

I know she dated younger guys but that was probably just because all the guys around then were younger and she was a few years older. I never got the grooming vibe off her even though I know she exchanged nudes with younger guys. Yea I'm pretty sure shes out now.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

48 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

Seems like theres quite a few di and df who stopped clanning until Tempest when you and true left di/df. Do you think theres other clans who may similarly have a number of members call it quits over a leader or key official doing so ?

I think DI and DF are kind of unique in that sense. Both of us were leaders for a very long period of time and after our departures it was never going to be the same due to the impact we had on the clans. Other clans tend to have multiple leaders or people were only leaders for a short period of time.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Just now, Howl said:

If the salary was good enough, would you ever become a Jmod?

Nah I don't think so. It doesn't really seem like a proper company in terms of the way they do development etc.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

5 minutes ago, Embraceanger said:

What do you think could have kept you driven and wanting to lead DI both in 2009 and during the OSRS era?

Nothing in the first era, was definitely burnt out hardcore. It was time for sure. The game was also going downhill anyway.

In the second era probably if more friends had been around still but realistically they were all gone.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

2 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

what is a weird porking scandal from di?

whats your thoughts on oergg?

Probably the weirdest in OSRS was Mocha and Rushton. Just completely unexpected and two people you'd think would hate each other.

Good guy but gets overly invested in stuff hes passionate about. Takes things too much to heart. Needs to learn when to step back.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png