I am Ghjjf - Ask me anything

Brian

Did the release of World of Warcraft/its expansions have a noticeable effect on DI? 

How long did you play World of Warcraft for, and how far did you get within the game? Any interest in still trying it today?

How do you think things would have been if you didn't have Ekaggen around, I know you had alot of tech skills but Eric always seemed another level?  I've seen you say before you'd just log in and he'd have exploited another clan and you ran with it etc, can you imagine you'd have taught yourself to do that or was it him being there that lead DI down that route

Did he have many of his skills when he was with Devils against DI at the time and did they use them before he was DI?

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What's the most over the line thing you've seen or heard of being done to someone in the clan community ?

Mentioned it earlier but Pure Str G40 on Kim. Called her mom at work and basically stalked her family etc. This was prior to doxing being a thing really so at the time it was way over the top.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Did you have any expectations for the most recent iteration of eos or not rlly?

Nope, their leadership has always been an absolute shambles. Probably worse than VR.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Were you concerned during Jebrims ama that the feds would raid the forums and go after you due to the amount of work you've put into them?

Nah, I barely read his AMA to be honest.

• sus 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Was there anyone who quit or went inactive in di you felt could have gone on to be a great member or future official but never quite got there?

In RS" DI @Junior. At first his internet problems were holding him back, then when he got that sorted he had some life changing personal problems and he never really got back as active as he was after that. In OSRS I had high expectations of Fefe2 as an official but it just never really worked out.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Were you at all surprised that jcup essentially got discontinued?

Nah, not after the Jed stuff. Jagex will never really invest in clans again after that.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

A formal dinner party with 5 ppl from anyone you've ever clanned with- who you choosing?

Mad respect to you as a person and what you've achieved in clanning, and what you've given to the clan world, at the very least off history alone.

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png