I am Ghjjf - Ask me anything

Brian

Did you expect this AMA to get as much attention as it did? 

Is there another figure out there (that hasn't already had an AMA) that you think would garner enough interest to rival some of the top AMAs Tempest has had so far?

36 minutes ago, Embraceanger said:

Is Alan the greatest troll in all of DI forums history?

Are there any other funny moments on DI forums that you can recall that aren't in the legendary topic forum?

He probably is, but there was other good ones too like Skullator and Ork Legend. Of course Durrette and his Ancients Mom incident, but that wasn't really a troll either.

I can't think of anything funny off the top of my head not included in the forum, other than some of Skullators stuff like his sisters pics, anime car.

This: http://www.di-rs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95817&hl=

• Haha 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

32 minutes ago, Embraceanger said:

Did you expect this AMA to get as much attention as it did? 

Is there another figure out there (that hasn't already had an AMA) that you think would garner enough interest to rival some of the top AMAs Tempest has had so far?

I knew _ would ask a lot of questions. The first AMA also got a lot of attention but the issue is there was a lot of people not around on forums at that stage so it was always likely there'd be interest in another at a later date

Maybe some RoT leadership figures would. Probably someone like Mod Jed too but neither of those are ever gonna happen.

• pepesus 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

2 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

after the taxes etc. how much did you make off DI forums by the time you closed in 09?

I "walked away" with nothing because at a certain point costs outstripped money coming in and it ate into the fund. If I was to put a figure on how much came through our account in total I'd say $10-15k

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

I've just seen this photo for the first time. What do you think of it?

e1Frs04.png

You played Classic at a higher level than I ever did. If my memory serves, there were no better catchers than Adx1 and Sue Me, and I think dkm was pretty good too. Did these guys ever transition to RS2 that you know of (besides dkm)? Would they have been as good without RSC's combat system?

2 hours ago, Embraceanger said:

What was Bellmaster actually convicted of that sent him to prison? 

Do you really think Pin lit the fuse that cause him to snap?

He grabbed a cops gun. He was out of his mind on drugs at the time. I think he was gone in the head before Pin.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, Embraceanger said:

Does DI have the most people convicted of crimes and sentenced to serve time in prison?

Bellmaster

Thunderwolf

Joobieo

Mocha Chino

Some called Chronic something but in the day

Those are the ones I remember. Probably missing some

• sus 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Who do you reckon was telling the truth the most between Durette and Ancients Mom?

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

1 hour ago, Embraceanger said:

I've just seen this photo for the first time. What do you think of it?

e1Frs04.png

You played Classic at a higher level than I ever did. If my memory serves, there were no better catchers than Adx1 and Sue Me, and I think dkm was pretty good too. Did these guys ever transition to RS2 that you know of (besides dkm)? Would they have been as good without RSC's combat system?

Must have been a long time ago for Oergg to be taking a picture with him

Most of the top guys briefly tried RS2 but hated it. Mass Chris was kinda active on RS2 with RSD but it didn't really last. Catching on RS1 was hard for sure. Required quick reflexes. Maybe harder than the switching shit now because you had to cover 8 directions where as switching the area of clicking is predetermined. A lot of these guys would have been top pkers on RS2 early on if they had tried to make the move.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png