I am Ghjjf - Ask me anything

Brian

Ever tried any Classic servers in last few years? I vaguely remember seeing you on Stork PK however many years ago that was a thing.

I genuinely still find Classic amazing fun to play. the 3 attack catching stuff was great. 

31 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

Can we get more detail on the emo forum raid ?

Think it basically started out as someone going over there to troll. They found out where we were coming from and hit back on DI forums so a lot more people from DI forums went over and ruined their forums with spam, trolling etc.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

31 minutes ago, Embraceanger said:

Of all the times people left DI to start their own clans, was DI ever in any actual trouble because of the departures?

I'd say potentially the biggest threat was when Kulrich/Fir3g0d started their own clan because they actually had a lot of support. Quite a few people left and important people too. Maybe like 15-20. Few of us did think we were sunk then.

A lot of people left for Dynasty/Bearz whatever but if you look at the people who left it was never anyone important.

• Like 1
  • sus 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

18 minutes ago, Bobicles2 said:

Ever tried any Classic servers in last few years? I vaguely remember seeing you on Stork PK however many years ago that was a thing.

I genuinely still find Classic amazing fun to play. the 3 attack catching stuff was great. 

I haven't in years and didn't know there was some out there still until recently. Apparently it has no xp multiplier though which is crazy.

Stork PK was a good one yeah but the situation with PKing became kinda ridiculous in that people were pking in 8 man teams, which really wasn't a thing in actual classic outside of the odd time. It should really be all about 1:1s which is what made classic pking so much fun. The skill in catching also separated the good from the bad, but of course you could always get a lucky 3 hit or get 3 hit if you took risks.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

22 minutes ago, Embraceanger said:

Is there any proof that you actually, in fact, are NOT Brieanna?

How did you help AF rid themselves of RoT's spy problem?

She used talk on TS plenty in RS2 DI, even had her own teamspeak.

Basically their TS3 was wide open to server queries. They knew nothing about that and I helped them lock it down. TS3 is overly complicated and if you don't know what you're doing exposes a lot of information about your server.

• Thanks 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

39 minutes ago, Embraceanger said:

Is there anything you are surprised people haven't asked you about on this AMA?

In a way yes and no. Yes because I thought it might come up but no because they know I probably couldn't answer it so no point in asking.

• sushmm 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

What do/did you think of junior clans? Shadows was DI's attempt at one but it seemed like it wasn't very long-lived or successful. Other clans like 'The' with their Futures program seemed relatively successful.

Are there any members of DI, RS2 or OSRS, that you wish you got to know better throughout their time in the clan? Whether it be they consistently made you laugh, or seemed like interesting people based on what you saw?

You said early on in the AMA that you are always working on something RS-tech related in your off time, can you give some examples of stuff you have previously or are currently working on?

32 minutes ago, Embraceanger said:

What do/did you think of junior clans? Shadows was DI's attempt at one but it seemed like it wasn't very long-lived or successful. Other clans like 'The' with their Futures program seemed relatively successful.

Junior clans had their place, depending on the "parent" clan. Like it worked for 'the' because their main clan was never really going for high quality recruits or anything like that. DI Shadows was a bad idea and really it was just set up by Biga to keep Ashley### happy. I think we got like one recruit out of it.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

34 minutes ago, Embraceanger said:

Are there any members of DI, RS2 or OSRS, that you wish you got to know better throughout their time in the clan? Whether it be they consistently made you laugh, or seemed like interesting people based on what you saw?

Nah. If I get along with someone I do but I didn't tend to try make friends with people over the internet.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png