Ultimair - Pure Hatred

Ultimair

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
Ultimair

Preferred Name 
Ultimair

Current Clan
None. Never again.

Previous Clan History
Pure Hatred

I was in Exer for a bit with Hellboys, various teams that I cant remember by name anymore, and some other clans as a spy on alt accounts.

Who do you know in Tempest?
Wee Man

Are you interested in joining?
Nope

Brief Introduction

Hello, Im Ultimair. I went by Ulti, or sometimes as Ultibear near the end of my Runescape shenanigans. I started playing Runescape in highschool. In college, I ran into krunal930s cc clan and eventually tagged along. Gained some loyalty and made some friends, and decided to pour my heart and soul into making us a success. We went from a CC team to a successful mid-sized clan. I was the eldest of the leadership team, and brought different strategies to different situations we encountered. I really enjoyed my time in PH. Even met up with a handful of our members IRL. The best part of Runescape was my clanning experience with Pure Hatred, which I'll never forget.

I havent touched Runescape in a very long time. Nowadays, Im mainly managing my work team, including doing anything between hiring, training, firing people or just doing the work myself. In my spare time, I play stonks and Overwatch.