Squid Game

Vanuckle

Also, if you were creating your own game, what would you do?

Used to do a lot of messed up stuff with my sims for my own sick amusement, like putting them all in incredibly hot conditions without water  or shade or making them climb through endless mazes filled with traps. Feel like these would work very well here. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

It was great.

If you enjoyed Squid game then you will probably also enjoy shows like Alice in Borderland & 3%. 

c4CzFWm.gif

Only god can judge me and he seems quite impressed

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Binged it last weekend and thought it was good, but not as good as the hype. I watched it on Netflix with English voiceovers which I've heard make the acting seem shit, so may have been better to try and watch in Korean with subtitles.

Seemed to be set up for a fairly interesting second season though...

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

Just finished it but dunno what the hype was about, was ok and enjoyed it tho. Like Joe said I watched it with English dubbing, I watched episode 1 in Korean but I struggled with the subtitles and ended up not paying much attention to the action so I switched it. 

Don't really get the point of the "twist" at the end (Skyscraper - to not spoil anything), didn't really think it was needed nor added anything....

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

Loved it but the ending was a let down. Sharks and People, using actual Sharks, would be the game I'd like to see.  Not sure if it's a widely known swimming game, but we played it all the time when we were kids.

Edited by Zero_Fear1

very unoriginal and predictable tbh

kinda sus that they're pushing some kind of eat the rich~ feeling on the public all the while the elite is multiplying its fortune amidst the pandemic

7jmTOjL.png