SEABIRD

seabird

9 hours ago, The End said:

Hey welcome to the forums/community. How do you know Sheli?

we met on famersonly.com and she introduced me to runescape and pking and now im a demon 

spacer.png

YipNgPk.gif

9 hours ago, Null said:

Welcome mate 👍

New World is like crack ain't it, what build you running?

Truly... I haven't played a game this much and actually enjoyed it in a long ass time.  I did most of my solo leveling with life staff/hatchet but now for wars and group-open-world pvp I'm medium/heavy gear healer Life staff / Hammer secondary (for the CC)

• Like 1

spacer.png

YipNgPk.gif

7 minutes ago, seabird said:

Truly... I haven't played a game this much and actually enjoyed it in a long ass time.  I did most of my solo leveling with life staff/hatchet but now for wars and group-open-world pvp I'm medium/heavy gear healer Life staff / Hammer secondary (for the CC)

Yeah same mate, they've done a really good job with it, flagging up for open world PvP kind of gives me the old wilderness vibes lol - can't wait to see what content they come up with in the future too 👍

Now for the big question though... which faction did you choose and why was it The Marauders?

At2mSMF.png

nullstikesembryo-1_zps311362a1.png.b94ebbd3311d846a500301cc93b42c78.png

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Null said:

Yeah same mate, they've done a really good job with it, flagging up for open world PvP kind of gives me the old wilderness vibes lol - can't wait to see what content they come up with in the future too 👍

Now for the big question though... which faction did you choose and why was it The Marauders?

Me and some of the AF lads are playing and thats the same thing we said--open world pvp gives me like '07/'08 wildy vibes where everyone had no clue what was going on other than just running around killing shit lmfao

Wanted to go Marauders myself but majority of wanted to go Syndicate so we're on Syndicate.

• Like 1

spacer.png

YipNgPk.gif