ZQ I

Preferred Name 
ZQ I / Hippyman43

Discord ID
Worthidinho #4183

Current Clan
N/A

Previous Clan History
I wish I could remember the rough dates, but they could be well out. They are all pre-eoc.

Flames of Fury - 2007 - 2009. Founded Flames of Fury with Equinox, and became Rank #1 RSB and moved into the RSC P2P scene

Ancient Fury - 2009 - 2012. Spent sometime as a PK Leader

Legends Never Die - 2009 - 2012 - First F2P experience. Was a caller for most of it, took on Leadership roles throughout

The Runescape Warhungers Federation - 2010 - 2012 - PK Leader

Are you interested in joining?
Very Interested

Brief Introduction
Hello! I'm Phil, or Hippyman43 (for those who I may know from pre-eoc?). I recently returned to RS in 2018, making a new account on OSRS - I had left the game in 2012 during the EOC update. I spent most of my time back in the day warring within P2P and F2P, and I am looking for some more action once more. I am very keen to reconnect with some old school connections and make new ones, I have been reliably informed by a certain scottish bloke there are some familiar faces around? 

Please feel free to ask any question, regarding clan history, runescape account, or about my personal life!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, look forward to seeing you around. We have that nostalgia feeling here so I think you'll like it =]

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png