[Gaming]MMO's

Andy

Not sure how many non Rs gamers browse these forums but;

I don't really play anything other then RS (Don't even play that much tbf) But these two games seem interesting. I could not picture myself playing an intense/nerdy game like WoW Series, but for some reason these 2 have my interest. What do you guys think? Also I don't have a Gaming PC. Just a shitty Scuffed Laptop to run OSRS

1: New World

2: Ashes of Creation: 

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

Looking forward to AOC. It's basically what RS3 should have always been. It is essentially RuneScape on crack but you remember that shit with the camps in the wilderness that was essentially supposed to be the forefront of RS3 PvP? Think it was called Warbands. It's pretty much got a way fucking better version of that.

I've played Final Fantasy 14 since releasse and it's been my sole MMO for a while now (don't even play WoW anymore), decent raiding that once cleared I only need to log in once or twice a week to reclear and all my weeklies can be done in a day; solo queue ranked PvP so no time commitment and I'm good enough to be "safe" early on for rewards and atm I'm happy on that so I'm not desperate for anything new. 

• Like 2

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

3 hours ago, Pietru said:

I'll stick to Path of Exile

Had a quick looks half decent.

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

Kinda feel like startining something new but I don't want to do it alone! I was playing some other game that I forgot the name rn with my friend but I managed to get us both lured and we gave up after that LOL

• ned 1

2jb58W5.png

rave2.gif

9vOiE6V.png

rave2.gif

yGKXcmV.png

Really interested in AOC. I watched a long video of the lead dev go into depth of every single aspect and it sounded really promising. New World seems to lack a lot according to testers, which is why the release was pushed back. So we'll see how that plays out.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

1 hour ago, Andy said:

Had a quick looks half decent.

Sadly it used to be way better before; if you take a break from playing it for even a year it's a completely new game once you're back, they update it too much lol

• Sad 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

WoW is fun in short bursts but it's get really boring/repetitive after a while, ESO is probably the more simplistically fun MMO (5 action buttons total) with a decent story, FF14 was just too weeeboo for me but maybe I didn't give it a fair chance. 

AOC and New World both look quite awesome, not sure if I'll end up playing them due to time restraints but they look entertaining for sure.

They look nice, but I couldn't see myself playing them. 

It's not even about whether it looks nerdy or nice. The truth is MMOs take a lot of time investment and at the end of the day, the most important qualities of an MMO are having an active player base, and having a good culture. 

• Like 1

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif