How'd you first find out about Runescape?

The End

How'd you hear about Runescape?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I left discord then got spam invites to a bunch of discord servers from games I didn’t play from old friends trying to recruit me. One thing led to another, and I wound up in TTD server and the next thing I knew, I was sucked into the black hole that is the osrs clanning community. It all started because I enjoyed watching the nerds be mean to the other nerds, but here we are now 

3 hours ago, The End said:

Got whole class wiped out?

U would think so but with me and soul cali commanding the boys, we owned everyone 

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png

5 hours ago, IMK said:

Combination of Miniclip + School. Only website with games that my school's firewall missed. So everyone during computer classes / library sessions would play RS or the game where you were George W Bush going around the white house with a machine gun killing terrorists (equally as fun as RS tbf).

Good game.

I had two buddies that started with me (Slaughter91 and Slotter22 [he couldn't spell slaughter]) when we were in the 5th grade. We played to talk with each other over PM cus none of us had discovered MSN yet.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Found RS when i was in highschool in computer class, they told me about a site called miniclip where you could play games, and there it was. Now im here haha

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Used to chill at a games room arcade before and I saw like 5-6 kids lined up playing RS in the internet cafe section asked what it was, then got into lmao

Edited by Pietru

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

All my buddies were playing it in my neighborhood, so I just joined them around 2005/06ish. My first experience with english ever as a kid, even tried some classes to be able to enjoy the content.

Had gained an account around level 85 at the time, which I lost it to a turd I thought was my friend irl. Made me start fresh at level 3 😕

7jmTOjL.png