Tempest vs Cluster ft: Reign of Terror

True 2k8

Looks like you guys played for as long as you wanted to, and left after you'd had your fun, considering this aint 2006 anymore and fuck fighting for 10 hours on a butchered pvp mode. Good stuff guys, feel bad for anyone who wants to take it more seriously than that these days lmao.

• Like 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Where do I start? 

I was looking forward to this ever sense it was brought to my attention. A cluster I was told, mid level clans they said. The only thing I heard was Rot. I knew rot was likely to show up and after the last time, I wasn't going to miss the chance to fight them. 

Spoiler alert, they showed in minutes. 

We fought rot, we went toe to toe with these guys. Their tanks were no match for us. Our arrows, swords, and snares over burdened them. They couldn't hang with us. Their spam was dwindling and eventually started returning mithril. 

Boys, this was special. We hung with the dark force of rot and showed the clan world we came to play. 

We must do better next time. We will need more numbers and we will need to bring that same energy. They will be better prepped and most likely double our numbers. 

TEMPEST! 

• Like 3

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png