artnotfound intro

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
artnotfound

Preferred Name 
art

Current Clan
not in one. haven't clanned since before 2010 honestly but getting back into the game outside just leveling skills / pvm

Previous Clan History
man it's been years. i wonder if anyone here goes far back enough to remember but i used to play on the rsn "aku690" and got my start in noobs inc taking on a council position before joining adelais with kenshu-x and crazy cam98 in like spring 2008. went to eos after that and then took a break. came back taking over anurags (former ni leader) account to spy on vr back in like 08-09 and also used an account named "kanye x cudi" wonder if anyone from those times is still around.

Who do you know in Tempest?
honestly not sure if i know anyone but gonna start actively posting in discord to make some friends

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
i was going through clan world history posts and saw an archived thread somewhere about tempest, came here and saw the atmosphere looks like it would be a good fit for me. really like to f2p focus with p2p also 

Are you interested in joining?
Yes

Brief Introduction
haven't really clanned in years but just getting back into the game over the past couple months and im getting close to maxed combat. really wanna fill that f2p pk craving and hoping to make a home here

1 minute ago, Vanuckle said:

Hey mate welcome, so you have an old school acc?

I was in Adelais at a similar time, maybe a bit earlier, mostly hung around madhasan, hell zeon, 229 etc.

yerr 120 combat on osrs. hell yea this was around the clan wars arena time when adelais was just ripping on similar sized clans. such a fun time back then

Hello friend.

Yes I remember your original RSN, predominantly from NI. First group I ever PKed with really.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte