How extroverted / introverted are you?

S3lvah

How extroverted / introverted are you?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do people give you energy, or sap it from you? Do you crave company as soon as you go home from an outing, or are you counting minutes until you get to stop being social? Are you all of these, only on different days?

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

I get a lot of energy from being in a social setting now but I wasn't always that way.

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

People are draining, mostly due to how social settings are. You don't get to let loose, you have to put on a show and basically behave however is expected for the circumstances. I'm not saying I want to act like an animal or anything, but formalities are exhausting. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

I'm kind of in between but I lean slightly more towards introverted side; I value my alone time over anything else tbh

Edited by Pietru

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

I'm sure I take from a bit of both but have generally always been more of an extrovert. I feed off of other peoples energy really well too but enjoy as much time to myself as I can get.

I tend to be a bit more outgoing than most of my friends and acquaintances, but I do have my moments where I just want to be left alone to do my own thing. Finding a healthy balance between social and personal times I believe are extremely important, too much of either can be exhausting.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif