Tempest vs Clan Wars Community

Vanuckle

dB5RSEZ.gif

Twitter | Forums | Discord

Tempest -vs- Clan Wars Community

L0BuyUH.png

It was a cool September Sunday, and the wind swept across the Ferox Enclave. The savages that occupy W308 in the white portal attacked from all angles. Outside, Clan Wars Community massed their forces, their war drums beating in rhythm. 

In the distance, the women and children cried out.

@Eric`` and @NeverSober were ruthlessly cut down in the white portal... 

@Brian looked from side to side, "so much death -- what can Tempest do against such reckless hate?" He asked.

Silence.

But then...

"Ride out with me," Vanuckle said under his breath, "ride out and meet them."

"For death and glory?" Brian wondered.

"For Tempest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vanuckle shouted.

As the sun crept in through the tower window, Vanuckle turned, remembering a prophecy that @3lite had told him 11 years ago.

// Look for my coming, on the 13th day of September, 2020. //

Brian knew what he had to do. "Yes... The Horn of the Sea Squall will sound -- one last time!"

"YES!!" The seamen shouted, in unison. "YES!!" shouted Lil' @David, the little dwarf, as he took the stairs to the Horn two at a time.

The boomers of Tempest - battle hardened seamen they are - heard the call to battle. The knew what lay before them.

Tempest, Boomers in Arms, let this be the hour, that we draw swords together.

RZsbvEY.png

IPrtglj.png

Round One

"FORTH SEAMEN!!" Ghjjf shouted, and the lads rode out into the heat of battle, outnumbered, knowing fell deeds await.

VtACe4E.png

FnEXXvu.png

8Aa09iq.png

D6GleZt.png

After vicious fighting, Tempest came out on top.

EJKScnr.png

IPrtglj.png

Round Two

Tempest stood victorious, but only temporarily so. The bloodshed was far from over.  The battle waged on and on. Arrows pierced the sky. Swords cut down men all around. Shrieks of agony could be heard across the battle field.

zg79d3y.png

9V4nE7g.png

The fight was not yet over.

IPrtglj.png

Round Three

As the battle raged on, the Seamen weren't sure if they could secure victory. Weary, but with fighting spirit, they pressed on.

Then, by some miracle, the fighting stopped. A lone figure stood out from the rest, clear as could be, and with a grim smile he looked down upon the battle. 

@3lite, in all his glory, had arrived.

Next to him, @True 2k8. "Ghjjf stands alone..." he muttered.

@3lite smiled, "not alone." Riding behind him were 25 other bunny guests, all eagerly awaiting war.

"TO GHJJF!" they cried, and into the battle the rode.

e6a0139c3526fedd39ab778bf6ad9d69.jpg

06HiPts.png

HuZ8x1Y.png

IPrtglj.png

Video:

OSlOMUp.png

At the end of it all, Tempest chased CWC back to the 308 white portal. Tired from battle, but gloriously victorious.

GNKYs7e.png

jFKGS5u.png

Some of the most fun I've had in Runescape. Thanks to all of those who made this event amazing. :classic_love:

Edited by Vanuckle
  • Like 3

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Well done, thank you for inviting me! Was fun, if it happens again I will fight with CWC side ?

Edited by Pur3 Str0ng2
  • Like 1

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member