WORST fights you've ever attended

True 2k8

1 hour ago, JayJay said:

You guys were never going to win that 16.5h fight. I flat out refused to end the fight and told all of CoR we were carrying on even if we ended up with under 30 on audio (we never did though)

Probably mine would have been fights against RSD in general. They were just so boring to fight and any time you tried to get motivated by dropping some flames or jokes they cried like hell and it was like kicking your grandma.

Also I don't remember the date but there was one CoR vs EOS at some point where they literally jumped in rag after about 30 mins and we were left chasing their regroups in ridiculous areas like 25 wild and shit.

I remember going to bed and coming back on like 5 hours later and just hearing Applerune sing on ts lol.. We had tons of GMT members come on in the morning and it was pretty much over.

• Like 1

I just got two that really stand out, and then there was a few that just certain actions just made them bad, but I'll only mention one.

-Genesis Crash War fight vs PH + probably 3-5 slave clans

What made this event horrible was the context. I don't remember which particular Gen vs PH battle this was, but Genesis needed callers and had opened up the Trial Lieutenant rank recently, having calling experience a year or 2 back I decided to give it a shot and took the trial position, as did many others, so many decided to give it a go that we had to do rotations on who got to take charge at which events. The first event I was supposed to be the main lead in I got DDoSed either before or after I even called my first pile(I think someone said I managed to get the name off before I dced), so that left me both with a bad mark against me from the beginning and forced to wait for my next turn in the rotation to demonstrate my abilities.  When my turn to lead an event arose again, I was supposed to be one of the lead callers for what ended up being a mass snipe cluster fuck event, me having no experience in mass snipe battles, much less leading them, on top of being fully outnumbered thanks to PH having every clan they could get there to back them up it didn't end well. Genesis had about 55ish to PH having nearly 100 on their TS, and for reference PH's ML at the time was about high 50's to mid 60's for members,  and obviously they didn't pull 100% of their ML, so it was a retarded amount of randoms there on us. Outnumbered by nearly double, in a mass snipe fest with no experience in these types of events, I looked and felt like a total fool trying to get anything done in this fight and quickly surrendered my role as a trial LT, as I did not feel fit to call during these types of events, it was one of our few bad losses.

-Crimson Raiders vs CL

Towards the end of my time in CR we had a battle against CL where they outpulled us by a margin, I believe it was a 2 hour cap event, with an 8 sniper cap. Despite significantly underpulling on numbers, Fire 13lade decided we should still send out a sniper unit of 8, as a result we had zero KO power and were being dragged throughout the wildly like nothing, meanwhile CL was one ticking everyone CR member they piled, it got to the point where we had 8 callers dead at the same time, completely silent on TS, 8 people still sniping and a main force of like 5-8 out on field at GDZ with CL rushing in at us with 60, as our whole remaining force is still being harassed by their sniper unit. It was a complete flop, we got decimated, no question about it, not wanting to appear weak officials didn't call the event off, and forced us to sit through this rape session where we didn't stand a chance.

Honorable mention of something that pissed me off during an event.

-Aftermath of an event, Genesis vs PH + DF + TT

We just won an event and PH + DF + TT rolled up late to try to crash us after it was over, we brawled briefly and cleared them and had them hiding in single, we told them to follow us further out to fight as we had a hot streak going, they sat in single we took ending, and instead of logging out there like we normally do and going down on our own, someone who shall remain nameless, decided to march us into them while they were in single, despite me telling them to stop and to have us log out there, and not be a retard and give them the satisfaction of us going to see them, which they did not heed the advice and they walked us into single next to the PH DF TT alliance where they took a bunch of fake pictures of us being "chased" into single claiming they dominated us.

Edited by I Kill Batty

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

RSD vs DF (F2P), RSD vs VR (P2P) Jcup fights - a whole bunch of RSD were ddosed, including me.

DF vs ROT Jcup fight - horrible horrible chokes by our callers after Sem died followed by Ross getting obliterated by less than 30 people

DF vs DI most F2P PvP fights - DI always just lacked direction and never had the spine to stand up to ROT, they would just flounder around

• Haha 1
  • sus 1

Vanguard vs RNG in GMT. We hardly had a GMT unit and @Nolan set it up at the worst possible time for us. Pulled like 32 and got farmed for an hour lol. Yes that was when we were prompted to mass name change for no particular reason, and we ended up looking cunty too. @Bow and I abstained from changing our names, so we both got targeted a lot more as well.

Not the best fight for me, that's for sure. Probably the runner up is VNG vs FSK. Asked for a ==small scrap== when we were just starting out, and they overkilled their prep. Showed up with 40 including CT shareds and didn't drop. My fault for being a bit naïve back then, poor fights can teach you a good bit. 

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

Rune Raiders vs Dragonwood - All I can say is Jay}Kun. 300+ ping, wouldn't let anyone else call, and made us put up with an hour of just getting completely fucked. 

Chivalry Legions vs Shadow Elves - 22 deaths in 1 hour. Never been camped so hard in a fight before. Would return, throw off a bind or 2 and get automatically piled. Pretty sure CL still won but it was complete hell for me.

ZUE0lMx.jpg