WORST fights you've ever attended

True 2k8

i dont remember but there was a couple!

SnaptiK#0145

Chivalry Legions Elite - Ex-Chivalry Legions Council
Ex-Ancient Fury Applicant Ex-Zerg Unit Member

Ex-Australian Army Co-Leader - Ex-Kill Orgy Senior Member - Ex-TKO Blitz Member

spacer.png

I can't remember the specific fights... but I remember the ones where our callers at the time (Kevin, Roel, True) would constantly get dropped (DDOS'd) and our organization would go into shambles and we lose complete momentum. Also, any fights against EOS were just not fun. 

Edited by Justin

spacer.png

DF vs VR in J cup final was pretty bad. The hype was crazy and right at the start half our main callers got ddosed lol.

Gen vs PH - First ever fight on OSRS we spread I think it was near spiders(?) They came and rushed us from both sides with quite a lot more with way better gear and levels lol.. We got schooled that day. (although we went on to beat them in the end in a 7 hour or so fight)

Infliction vs FF - Was the final of a tournament and we beat blitz before hand so was very confident. We had like a 5 man+ lead and then suddenly we all started trolling and taking the piss and it got to the point where FF brought it back and beat us lol.

ROT VS AF - one of few fights i had in my 2 weeks stint in rot, went on for like 26 hours or something, got to the point where they wanted everyone to return in 1 item barrage lol at that point i just logged out, came on the following morning and they were still fighting so i just acted as if i was afk, shorty after that i left. Kinda cringe what they do just to make out they "win" fights.

Genesis Vs PH/Downfall - pretty much hated every fight as i'd constantly get fried, was only the odd fight where i actually didn't get fried lol.

RSD Vs EOS - chasing them around the map for hours wasn't fun at all lol.

Edited by N FOREST3

xRQh4ia.png

I remember 3lite's last fight was against Cor and they ran to castle, outside of the fight rules. After they did it a few times we told our members to go there and they started calling it 3lite's castle. That triggered a lot of us haha, 3lite deserved a better sendoff.

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

any fight that lasted over 90 minutes because a clear winner was always clear after an hour the rest of the fight was just running around the wilderness chasing 20 man fall ins

Tempest-CST-Sig.png