Favorite F2p fight you have ever been apart of?

Dr3ambash3r

The Downfall vs Envy fights always were big hype back in those days, always a thrilling match in the mid tier

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

3 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

DF vs RSD - 2011 CJ Tournament Finals

DF vs TT - 24 hour fight (legit pure insanity at the time)

DF vs TT - Capped fight a few weeks before the 24h

Those tt v df fights were good, but 24h fight was cancer tbh

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

I honestly don't remember. I always enjoyed Df vs Corr 15.5 hour fight where we won at like 7am EST. Was ST and the last 6 - 7 hours was just 2 others and me as others went to bed.

Also any uncapped Bk had with Gladz / THE / Envy was good

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Every fight before the 24h tt run in I enjoyed. Whether it was a win or lose. The 24h fight made me rethink my outlook on f2p clanning and how absurd it was becoming and inevitable made me stop clanning.

Edited by Kyle

7 hours ago, Pur3 Str0ng2 said:

Gonna have to be that fight CR vs EXO where each other pulled 90-100 members and fought for a couple hours. It's a long time ago but was like a 12hr+ fight. Was really fun back than. Would never be able to do that again lol

Think CR peaked at 78 80 or 88, I was an FA for this. 12 hours 5 EST pm start, 5 am end. Stayed whole time and maybe 7-8deaths,3-5kills, Idk I wasn't even fully experienced in PKRIs then. But I was an FA with like a bank of 20 sets lol barely making it cause I wasn't a scaper.

O wait I read that as EH, not EXO, but since I typed it all out I'll leave it as is.

In CR I only had 1 CWA fight with Exo we pulled like 52 to their 44, so I got cut anyway all 3 rounds FML, and looking back........that 6 months on RS was basically my CWA-prime-peak-performance too#

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png

7 hours ago, Juri said:

A lot of the DF vs anyone fights 09-12 era. Last of the bunch was the insane midweek uncapped vs RSD when we peaked at like 120 people and basically closed RSD that day. 

Ah yes I remember this. Definitely drove RSD into closing 387 days later.

• Haha 2

aUBwTQ1.png

Gladz vs DS war is #1 in my Runescape heart, first real battle I'd ever been apart of. 

As far as other fights there were way too many over the years to really pick just 1... but I guess some of the weirdest fights would be the world wars of 2007. AG + DF + VR + EH vs DI + COR + ROT + Titants ? I don't fully recall all the clans involved but it was pretty massive 

pre-eoc:

downfall vs bk uncapped

downfall vs the uncapped

downfall vs gladz uncapped

downfall vs rune raiders grudge match

07:

downfall vs eos 8 hr gdz mass snipe

downfall vs ronin (like the 2 times they actually fought back during the crashwar)

downfall vs rot won 3 straight rounds

On 8/8/2020 at 8:54 PM, True 2k8 said:

DF vs RSD - 2011 CJ Tournament Finals

DF vs TT - 24 hour fight (legit pure insanity at the time)

DF vs TT - Capped fight a few weeks before the 24h

No DF vs RSD? ? Both the fight in Jan & the Jcup are two of my most memorable fights because of the opposition and what it meant at the time.

Also I did like beating VR on their 10th or 11th Birthday when I was in CoR, they prepped for over a week and lost.