Favorite F2p fight you have ever been apart of?

Dr3ambash3r

The obvious answer is EH vs DF on a friday night back in April or May or 2009, it was the second or third fight in a row we had beat them and this being an uncapped PRKI really secured our spot briefly as the top clan in the game.

I would have to say that beating SE was my personal favourite though as our rivalary -- however strange -- with SE was extremely heated from start to finish and it felt good to win a decisive fight against them in only 8 hours.

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

Just now, Vanuckle said:

The obvious answer is EH vs DF on a friday night back in April or May or 2009, it was the second or third fight in a row we had beat them and this being an uncapped PRKI really secured our spot briefly as the top clan in the game.

I would have to say that beating SE was my personal favourite though as our rivalary -- however strange -- with SE was extremely heated from start to finish and it felt good to win a decisive fight against them in only 8 hours.

Yeah uncapped fights always were the best to win in my opinion.

o1Uh7MU.png

We had a rough time vs SE in the first couple of months me joining (Sept - Nov 2008). But then in December we finally beat them convincingly and that gave us momentum that led to us taking on VR/DF in the following months.

when i first got into the clan would i heard of these wars that lasted days.  I wanted some of that action.  i never had the experience a war where i could fight for a while, go to bed, wake up and go back to the same war.  That was always a dream of mine for some reason.

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

Dragonwood vs Poison - We smacked Poison around in what I think was the only 1v1 with them in my time in Dwood. 

Solace vs Divine Forces - We fought DF in a 90 min cap with 55 to their 90 and managed to keep the KDR pretty even. Probably the best example of Solace's quality.

Solace vs TR/PH/DF - I believe it was one of those Sunday cluster events, and Solace ended up fighting DF/PH/TR. We knew TR would leave relatively earlier since they were GMT and once they did we had the number advantage over the other clans.

Genesis vs Downfall - This fight was hyped up a lot by both clans and it didn't disappoint. We started off pretty even and gradually gained numbers/momentum and took the upper hand. Worth mentioning that Downfall's first two callers got ddosed (not by us) which definitely takes away from the win, although we didn't know at the time. DF also made a great rap for this fight which I still remember to this day lol.

Gen + EOS vs ROT + PH - this was a weird one. I think it started with Gen + EOS fighting and then PH / ROT crashed us and EOS. We set up camp at the island maze east of greaters since we knew ROT would steamroll us in open play. ROT / PH rushed in several times and we just held our ground, eventually rushing them. Shortly after they left / went to take ending or something, not sure why considering we were still there and in multi. Not the greatest fight in itself but it was a ton of fun since I don't think ROT had lost a fight at that point, the typical Gen/PH fights were mostly just PH outlasting since we were GMT heavy, and EOS were hilarious to fight alongside.

Silent Ember vs TKO Blitz - this was a loss but still one of the most fun fights I've had. We fought TKO Blitz in the CJ Tourney hour CWRI semi finals and lost 226-222, despite our TS dropping 2-3 times. SE and TKO officials never had any love for each other but this was probably the only time I wasn't mad at losing because it was such an enjoyable fight. It was also nice to see how SE had improved since we'd lost to TKO in a similar tourney CWRI 6 months earlier by 50 kills. 

Least favorite:
Silent Ember vs Corruption - shoutout to Daviddamage for losing a 25 kill lead in an hour CWRI to Cor. Lmfao.

Edited by Tika191
  • Like 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

Gonna have to be that fight CR vs EXO where each other pulled 90-100 members and fought for a couple hours. It's a long time ago but was like a 12hr+ fight. Was really fun back than. Would never be able to do that again lol

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

A lot of the DF vs anyone fights 09-12 era. Last of the bunch was the insane midweek uncapped vs RSD when we peaked at like 120 people and basically closed RSD that day. 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png