Which clan did you want to join and never did?

Dr3ambash3r

I'm actually not joking when I say that I wanted to join vng for the longest time. I was big time nerding the game for a while and I wanted to be around other people that were playing as frequently as me.

IkxZxGH.png

0sj0La8.gif

uiKF6Vo.mp4

1C8F9B31-BBB3-4390-9DD8-F36B27BFD592.png

409FD042-2929-4DA3-9AE4-D8C2C23A0CB5.png

hmhmhm there's a bunch but the only ones that make the cut are... Ascension ( i trialed but never followed through with for full on member, a big regret rip), TT ( Had a friend who wanted me to join at the time but i wasn't confident enough), Gladiatorz (Was too noob at the time). 

Divine Forces (2007)

I was being introduced to the Clan World and saw a few videos from DF. Thought they were pretty cool and the name was cool. So I spoke to Shinobi but was talked out of it from a good friend. Told me to join TT instead.

Divine Forces (2016-17) 

Coming back into the OSRS clan scene. I wanted to join a clan again and decided to hop on DF boards and IRC. Spoke to some members to get my refs and tried to stay active. Ended up joining a smaller clan called Poison since I had some friends that I played games with in there. 

Edited by RagingPanda

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif