DS vs RSD from 05-06

Mar

3 hours ago, JCKY said:

everyone was so shit back then lmfao the trains of pure melee always makes me laugh when people rank DS at the top of their silly little lists - still cool tho 

can you please update your signature with divine forces (2013-2013)

aUBwTQ1.png

1 hour ago, Scleritis said:

where are the rune raiders fights at

Bring the boys in

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

10 hours ago, JCKY said:

everyone was so shit back then lmfao the trains of pure melee always makes me laugh when people rank DS at the top of their silly little lists - still cool tho 

Context, everyone on like Pentium 2 and dial-up quality internets in a 150 vs 150 on full servers back then, any kind of switching of style would probably have frozen a few clients mid fight ?

• Like 1

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

12 minutes ago, Juri said:

Context, everyone on like Pentium 2 and dial-up quality internets in a 150 vs 150 on full servers back then, any kind of switching of style would probably have frozen a few clients mid fight ?

bro everyone was terrible ds didnt even use teamspeak properly.. 

they woulda all lost to even 2008 clans. Internet wasnt as good then sure but no you could switch styles fine loool, DS was literally a load of PC prods running around in pure melee looool 

Edited by JCKY

wWaWqwm.png

jv7yr7h.png

Overdrive Clan 2004-6 3v0lution_x 2006-7 The Titans 2007-2012 Divine Forces 2013 (one day)  Reign of Terror 2013-

5 minutes ago, JCKY said:

bro everyone was terrible ds didnt even use teamspeak properly.. 

they woulda all lost to even 2008 clans. Internet wasnt as good then sure but no you could switch styles fine loool, DS was literally a load of PC prods running around in pure melee looool 

We were amazing and dominated our era, really don't care what we would have done in 2008 - probably a 2008 DS would have been a different kind of monster and dominated that era also. The individual quality of community was amazing. 

dTUgUvM.gif

4 minutes ago, Juri said:

We were amazing and dominated our era, really don't care what we would have done in 2008 - probably a 2008 DS would have been a different kind of monster and dominated that era also. The individual quality of community was amazing. 

Relatively short 'era' no? Agreed about the community being great absolutely but everything else we will have to agree to disagree pal to dominate 2008/9 (tbh prob the golden age of actual organised clan fights) you would of needed actual organisation, good callers and the willingness to return for 9 hours ? 

wWaWqwm.png

jv7yr7h.png

Overdrive Clan 2004-6 3v0lution_x 2006-7 The Titans 2007-2012 Divine Forces 2013 (one day)  Reign of Terror 2013-

28 minutes ago, JCKY said:

Relatively short 'era' no? Agreed about the community being great absolutely but everything else we will have to agree to disagree pal to dominate 2008/9 (tbh prob the golden age of actual organised clan fights) you would of needed actual organisation, good callers and the willingness to return for 9 hours ? 

Yea obvs short. But it was an era when dominating actually meant that the winner was the last one standing, before all kind of outlasting shenanigans or crashing and fake ending stuff. I think the all 160 odd ending members here would agree that in the long run the clan would have changed, adapted and we'll see after that. ? 

dTUgUvM.gif

The DS greatest arguement annoys me because they never dominated for long enough to be considered as highly as they are.

Also if they were so good then they would have adapted to the new eras, which they didn't. 

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

6 hours ago, Brian said:

I've got a rake of videos from pre youtube days saved as well, most of them are 144p resolution though so ye

I got some to cut down from like 45 mins - 2 hours long i dont even kno why i have these 

I got a short DI vs ZF in p2p one tho if youd like

Edited by Mar

2hGeu3q.png