Worst callers list

Ammastus

On 10/20/2020 at 1:35 PM, dwg said:

Boxerpup - Not sure if he had a bad day but my first time hearing him call was yesterday. blew a 3 kill lead called names with no locations (asked him for loc and he asked if we knew where his pile was LOL) got us dragged to their portal then said take it LMFAO

@Dr Destiny @B4uz

Apart from that part he wasn’t thaaaat bad on that fight, at least he stepped up and tried to do it hahahahaha 

bitmap.png

buzAajZ.png.bfd4ca33d2a77553c881737e475ad2ad.png

Latin Crew Officer Tempest Member

On 10/21/2020 at 7:15 PM, nick said:

silver1 - boring, no enthusiasm 

all ronin except @Dickus (based off of leaked ts audios) (unbiased)

On 10/21/2020 at 8:47 AM, sAISSE said:

Danb

Silver1 - He did good job in Fools, but was just so boring to listen. No hype or energy when hes calling.

haha there it is

In cor  we tried not to rank any shit callers lol but

Basebas

Rare k0 (sorry mate you whispered too much)

Outside of cor and some of you will probably not agree with me but all of Solaces callers were trash.

We did a cor + sol vs tt + col fight and their top callers were worse than our 4th and 5th picks. This included fm11, duvasio etc - maybe they improved afterwards but they were dogshit when I heard them

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

On 10/21/2020 at 8:52 PM, Xero said:

I love the guy but agree with this.  

Unfortunately, I agree as well.  MG was a great member, skilled tank, and all around awesome dude.  He never really seemed very comfortable or confident calling and it wasn't the right call to try to thrust him into that position.

In EH the other member who stood out to me as a weak caller was Striker 36.  I remember him being temperamental while calling and getting frustrated easily during fights.  He only stuck around in the clan for the first few months after its creation.

I can't comment on callers from other clans as I did not experience their abilities personally.  I can't comment on my time in Gladz as it was so long ago that I can't remember much about what took place on audio.

7R85FSe.png

56 minutes ago, 3lite said:

Unfortunately, I agree as well.  MG was a great member, skilled tank, and all around awesome dude.  He never really seemed very comfortable or confident calling and it wasn't the right call to try to thrust him into that position.

In EH the other member who stood out to me as a weak caller was Striker 36.  I remember him being temperamental while calling and getting frustrated easily during fights.  He only stuck around in the clan for the first few months after its creation.

I can't comment on callers from other clans as I did not experience their abilities personally.  I can't comment on my time in Gladz as it was so long ago that I can't remember much about what took place on audio.

again, no offence to him, but I will never understand the decision to promote him by you and Islamia hahaha. Then again it's 2020 so who cares really ?

❤️ Derek

Q2Qhkdy.png

On 10/22/2020 at 2:15 AM, nick said:

silver1 - boring, no enthusiasm

I honestly liked silver1 calling, seemed to calm me down lmao

I've honestly never really thought about worst callers, but on the top of my head:

Hanuman

Hotgun

Lively Void

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

24 minutes ago, MILAD said:

again, no offence to him, but I will never understand the decision to promote him by you and Islamia hahaha. Then again it's 2020 so who cares really ?

❤️ Derek

It is hazy to me since it was so long ago but here is my best shot.  I think that Islamia and I saw a lot of potential in MG as a longtime, model member in the clan.  We were really appreciative of the contributions he had and thought that, through training, he might be a good pk leader.  We made the wrong call as he should have been a council member and there were many normal members who were great callers and could have fulfilled that pk leader role.  I think MG recognized this and he didn't go out of his way to force his position.  He would show deference on leading fall ins to the members who were good callers (such as yourself) and only take them if he was the last option on the battlefield.

Other than MG and Striker, I have to say that I was rarely disappointed by the pk leaders we had.  With Nullusion, Xero, and S17 usually being the names recognized by old clan members, I'd give a special shout out to Uber N00blet, Rvcwrestler, X Zach 02, and J50.  I can remember moments where each had really impressive performances.

Edited by 3lite

7R85FSe.png

1 hour ago, 3lite said:

It is hazy to me since it was so long ago but here is my best shot.  I think that Islamia and I saw a lot of potential in MG as a longtime, model member in the clan.  We were really appreciative of the contributions he had and thought that, through training, he might be a good pk leader.  We made the wrong call as he should have been a council member and there were many normal members who were great callers and could have fulfilled that pk leader role.  I think MG recognized this and he didn't go out of his way to force his position.  He would show deference on leading fall ins to the members who were good callers (such as yourself) and only take them if he was the last option on the battlefield.

Other than MG and Striker, I have to say that I was rarely disappointed by the pk leaders we had.  With Nullusion, Xero, and S17 usually being the names recognized by old clan members, I'd give a special shout out to Uber N00blet, Rvcwrestler, X Zach 02, and J50.  I can remember moments where each had really impressive performances.

Thanks for the explanation. I think it's like you mentioned in the other topic; the calling depth of EH was so long and good. We never really had a quiet moment in Ventrilo during fights. There would always be somebody who could step up and lead the way, especially with our hardcore hybrid unit. We really had some dedicated members that I'll always appreciate and remember as the reason for us winning fights against the top 5 back in the day. It was one of the things I loved about EH; no matter how hard things were in the battlefield, we would always pull through and come out victorious. Many mistook that for outlasting... I just saw it as never giving up. Props to you mostly for that for never giving in at certain fights, namely against DI, DF, Corr... just to mention a few ?

Q2Qhkdy.png

On 10/24/2020 at 8:55 PM, MILAD said:

Thanks for the explanation. I think it's like you mentioned in the other topic; the calling depth of EH was so long and good. We never really had a quiet moment in Ventrilo during fights. There would always be somebody who could step up and lead the way, especially with our hardcore hybrid unit. We really had some dedicated members that I'll always appreciate and remember as the reason for us winning fights against the top 5 back in the day. It was one of the things I loved about EH; no matter how hard things were in the battlefield, we would always pull through and come out victorious. Many mistook that for outlasting... I just saw it as never giving up. Props to you mostly for that for never giving in at certain fights, namely against DI, DF, Corr... just to mention a few ?

I did not realize that he was ever promoted to a PK Leader rank.  This has been enlightening.  

On 10/20/2020 at 3:22 PM, Juri said:

I really don't want to nameshame, but everyone out of Cera and Bosha that called for VR 2016 - onwards. 

Was arma# bad?

Enzock was bad in my opinion

IMK and Sem were not in mood of leading when I was in DF

Rafaels and Doug Fane were both emotional and boring calling

Edited by Victor

fBUa3oi.png