Worst Clan Official List

Ammastus

We have all been in clans and as soon as the promotion topic is up, we look over the names and wonder why this person. The person that gets promoted and either does a lot of stupid shit or the promotion in general doesn’t make sense.

What are some notable ones?  It can be either in a clan you were in or something you’ve seen from the sidelines

1. Kaochinx27 - while he was good at the game, I think everybody in the clan world has lost track on how many times he had spied on any clan he had been in. Not to mention using his title to deceive his clan mates (merch clans).

2. Paladinwiz - was always a rank for some reason, didn’t really do much. Turned out to be some weirdo pretending he had a girlfriend for like 4 years. Probably a school shooter in the making.

3. Lukas1400 and Stephen22288 - Tie here, both probably have the world record for shortest time at a fight as official. They both used the same iconic move, lead the mass up, get piled first, log out.

hZTWAjH.jpg

spacer.png

protégé of kaochinx27

8 minutes ago, true said:

DF:

Killered005 (2011) - Led the charge of finding the "leak" in our mid-rank forum, including editing the sub forum to say "This forum is like Vegas, what happens here.. stays here."  Turns out he was just leaking it to some girl that was faking a terminal illness and who was edating our current leader. Also, for some reason, made up a lot of shit about his life/used fake pictures of his school mate and we just kept name-dropping it to screw with him. After he got kicked, he started to claim he was DF's Leader to smaller RS communities and still randomly tags me in Discord servers to this day just to get ignored. I'm pretty sure he got mod on Zybez later on. If you ever read this, stop DMing me.

WTF didn't even know that part lmao ? He was some random super quiet guy in my point of view, our timezones didn't meet outside from events. 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

Just now, Juri said:

WTF didn't even know that part lmao ? He was some random super quiet guy in my point of view, our timezones didn't meet outside from events. 

Yeah guy was fucking bonkers, I think we kept a lot of it under wraps but it was quite the tale.

aUBwTQ1.png

From DF days there have been a few, but one stood out as CheyneyC only seemed to be council because he managed the forums and made us pay for them (lol, he was loaded irl and we were all just late teens). 

• Like 1

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

Most of Cor's especially me and Jay Jay 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member