Worst Clan Official List

Ammastus

PkPete - He had his strengths and weaknesses. Obvious strengths were bringing people together and having fun. But, his vision for directing a clan to the right path has always steered the wrong way.. resulting in short stints and clan reopenings (3xtermination). There was no proper infrastructure with him and people would disrespect his authority. 

Haoshu - My memory is very faint. But, I remember this guy being notorious for creating a bunch of clans that would die after a month opening. Clan hopped a bunch of times and somehow would hold a official rank.

Runites_12 - Always seemed to be tuckered and had a short temper ?

spacer.png

Just now, Tika191 said:

true 2k in silent ember - he didnt do anything wrong, but he'd just set up fights exclusively with latin unit all the time 

I would like to say someone from Silent Ember too. 

Tika191 - Set up a cwa fight with EOS thinking they'd actually show up.. he pmed me and everything asking if it was on and I said hell ye.. only mar, oli and allstar showed up in full chicken outfits or whatever it was

IDIOT

• honk 1

05TmND6.png

Kaochin - Spied for RoT 

Lavigne - Spied for RoT

Daniel156 - Toxic behind the scenes and left after he got demoted to create Dynasty

DanB - Warlord who couldn't call past 9pm GMT

Foyboy - Basically only a handful of people in the clan liked him and a lot of good people quit/stopped caring because of him. Left for RoT.

• hash 1

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

44 minutes ago, Buzz said:

Most of Cor's especially me and Jay Jay 

You were defo king retard

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

Not been in clans in ages but I remember not that long ago PD got themselves involved in something and their leader Moses basically snaked everyone and ended up getting removed over something stupid which I think partially involved some egirl; pretty sure I remember Whip Prod getting that clan into trouble as well and then retiring before eventually coming back months later, so I think that's worth a mention (had a friend in PD and this is based on what he complained to me about.)

Also Derek, Adenina, AFG, any of the morons who have led DK recently they flip sides more than a coin and no1 is ever going to take that clan seriously

The leadership that let Jaja fall apart after years and years mainly due to forcing out Despair probably deserve some mention though I don't think all of them had a part in it, I don't know who in particular would be to blame here. 

Honorable mention: Don't know anything about the leadership qualities and not going to toss out names but a Rev official made a client with some questionable plugins that OpenOSRS Kyle (idiot) assured him would be safe and it got some of their members banned, some of whom remain banned to this day, I believe in late 2019/early 2020. I'm sure he is/was a good official otherwise but pretty unfortunate to listen to the biggest r word in client development and have your members pay the price

Edited by Adam_

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

1 hour ago, Mord said:

I couldn’t fathom playing RuneScape in 2020, let alone posting on forums, but I love that my year of bullshitting my way into a position of power and trolling left it’s mark on you!

My list:

true2k8 - Just kinda sat in private teamspeak channels with whatever “girl” he was trying to e-date that month. Okay PK Leader I guess. Large fits of emo behavior mixed in though. Huge mood swings 

cheneyC - Paid for forums so thought he was cool for some reason. People kissed his ass because they couldn’t stand having him edit in pictures of dicks as their avatars if they made him slightly upset.

daMan04 - flew off the handle every other day and “retired” like 75 times when people made fun of him 

omniusha - 40 year old virgin who worked in produce section of a grocery store. Enough said 

Beat me to it

• Haha 1
  • hash 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Anyone who's an official in a clan for a decent period of time is likely to be mentally unstable one way or another. If you want to manage large groups of people with the maturity levels of teenagers, you might as well go be a teacher or something. At least you get paid for that. 

• Haha 3
  • bank 1