Worst Clan Official List

Ammastus

On 10/22/2020 at 2:41 AM, Saxo said:

Noone said I never done anything shady, not that being shady constitutes being good or bad. However everything "shady" we done was for DF's benefit, am I supposed to feel bad for other clans I didn't like? lol. Every clan has had their people that do shady stuff since the beginning of RS and even Ghjj'f AMA will give you an insight to some of the stuff DI got up to.  There's a difference when you're intentionally harming the clan you're in and helping them, even if through not so "honourable" means. At the end of the day the only relevant clan was DF and I didn't really give a fuck if I pissed off any other clans as long as it was to DF's gain. Having the "shady" knowledge helped a lot defensively aswell and made several people back off DF. Regardless the shady stuff never reached the levels it's at today even though we could have took it further we decided not to because it was too far and tried to keep it in game as much as possible.

Although Jordan, I'm not sure you're the best person to be talking about shady stuff considering you don't know anything other than what was on RSC which largley was a load of nonsense and you weren't exactly squeaky clean yourself, hacking Whazaa alongside Kathleen and we won't talk about your departure to EoS which was let's just say, questionable. I'm not even sure which part of my post you find so much disagreement with considering multiple DF members, and even true himself has agreed with it.

Everyone in my list harmed DF/TF/THE in one way or another, weasel being the exception I only added him because I remember him being a dick lmao. I think you'll find it hard to come up with ways I directly harmed any clan I've been in. Even when I wasn't in the clan I still continued to help them by passing on some information to DF that was the cause of their TS being ddosed, among other things

Anyways Jordan, I'd say Gf but it was a bad fight so Bf.

Sorry I hit a nerve your post mostly consisted of pointing out shitty DF officials who did one thing or another that you didn't approve of. I merely pointed out it was ironic that you weren't on that same list. Btw what you think you know about my EoS departure is 100% propaganda. You're a nice kid but keep trying.

Edited by Clark Kent
  • sus 1
On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

On 10/21/2020 at 6:08 PM, Tika191 said:

superkev360 for demoting me 6-7 times

ITn was deserved

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

On 10/21/2020 at 7:50 PM, zq50 said:

Daviddamage - No one is safe

Sirius Acrux - Compass upside down.

ZQ!?!?!?!?!? H+I???

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

True 2k8 -Rejected my app like 20 times in UBH then joined my esteemed team as an official and didnt do shit

• Like 1

9NYuh93.png

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

On 10/24/2020 at 1:36 AM, Clark Kent said:

Sorry I hit a nerve your post mostly consisted of pointing out shitty DF officials who did one thing or another that you didn't approve of. I merely pointed out it was ironic that you weren't on that same list. Btw what you think you know about my EoS departure is 100% propaganda. You're a nice kid but keep trying.

Didn't think you were going to reply back considering you messaged me a few days ago about my post calling me a trump supporter because of it (wtf? lol), which I thought was odd however now that you mention the phrase "hit a nerve" that sounds an awful lot like reflection on your part.

I mean if you want to make a list of "officials that done shady" things noones stopping you and I can't particularly say I'll care if I'm on the list LOL. I posted a list of people who directly harmed DF which I believe makes them a bad official (or at least bad as leader etc), not "shady" officials. As far as I'm aware I never directly harmed DF with my activities and infact I would say, and many would agree with me, that they only helped DF. Hence my reason for not listing myself in my list.

@Havik Yo Dilwar wants to know what he done to make you so mad. Was it cause he got ST over you or something? Just asking for a pal.

Edited by Saxo

On 10/21/2020 at 9:20 PM, Scleritis said:

Kaochin - Spied for RoT 

Lavigne - Spied for RoT

Daniel156 - Toxic behind the scenes and left after he got demoted to create Dynasty

DanB - Warlord who couldn't call past 9pm GMT

Foyboy - Basically only a handful of people in the clan liked him and a lot of good people quit/stopped caring because of him. Left for RoT.

Ye gonna have to make that up to you considering you died for our sins in masshl gate ? More defected than spied though, I never gave them anything whilst I was still a member of DI.

Needless to say none of these personal, shits in the past and water under a bridge

Edward5010  - Never experienced him in AA. Undoubtly the same in AA as he was in Team Aussie. Emo child that threw his toys out the pram back then if he didn't get his own way.

Prannoy - Was good when the clan was doing well, nowhere to be found whenever it wasn't.

Evizu - Good with his members, but horrid at running the clan and lacked pride and quality control in a lot of areas, as was unfortunately the beginning of "that" era of VR where they just threw all logic out the window and pulling more became more important. 

Tukuruk91 - Ye say no more fam.

Madz/K12 Rising - Like Edward5010, but 20x more emo. And took things outside of the game before converting to Christ (lol).

East 93 - Good guy, but selfish caller. Would flame too many of his own members behind their backs rather than talk to them about issues, showed bias; one thing you don't do in a multi-clan CWA team. Would call until out of food, prayer and run and then lose fights by dying or bad calls due to having no energy to get there and had horrendous calls he'd refuse to change when told. He had Michele Ac, Jaybird, myself and Mohd at his disposal most nights and was reluctant to use them. Think he had either Paul or Joko for a while too.

Foyboy - Foyboy was someone I never got to know on a personal level because we just never really got on. Expected more out of him as an Advisor but often decided to be one of the sole roadblocks to me advancing DI and would even try to put down my attempts to push the clan or sabotage them because he couldn't be bothered, but then leaves to join a clan that was playing at the level I was trying to get DI to. Very strange, many unanswered questions.

Prensel - Absolutely fine, until he let his relationship with peaches get in the way. Simple, you pissed Peaches off, Prensel was on your back. Never had this issue as I avoided Peaches like I do to any female clanners who e-date; but watched some people get the heck.

Mystical - Lovely bloke but couldn't call for shit in Martians and cost us so many fights. 

Jack (Dragonwood) - Literally no idea how Dragoonwood did so well as a midsize when Jack did so little as a Leader and his other officials walked all over him.

Gene - TORC Leader (RuneHQ back when they had a clan). Could write a book on even how at the age of 12 I knew this guy had no business being a Leader, was more of a dictator without the premise to behave the way he did. Ian/Im4eversmart was the only guy worth anyones time. RIP to Gene though who did pass away some years ago, left behind one hell of a legacy with that site.

Edited by Lavigne
  • Like 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

On 10/25/2020 at 6:02 PM, Saxo said:

@Havik Yo Dilwar wants to know what he done to make you so mad. Was it cause he got ST over you or something? Just asking for a pal.

I dont know why i'd be mad, i didnt even post on this topic lol.. Dilwar was an alright dude, i just thought his calling was awful. Dunno why you have the idea there is beef, prob havnt spoken since 2013 lol

• Like 1

AAKvzdn.png.6f00d2dc5ba01117fdbf031c83cf307a.pnglPeRYDS.png

1 minute ago, Havik said:

I dont know why i'd be mad, i didnt even post on this topic lol.. Dilwar was an alright dude, i just thought his calling was awful. Dunno why you have the idea there is beef, prob havnt spoken since 2013 lol

Must have been the other topic, idk I was asked to pass on a question so I did! Passed your answer on.

On 10/24/2020 at 2:36 AM, Clark Kent said:

We in 2020 now anyway, beef not allowed anymore. We're all old and grey and if you're Inf` you're fat too. This is a sacred place.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte