Worst Clan Official List

Ammastus

2 minutes ago, Saxo said:

Hello RJ it's been a while

I do vaguely remember flint's last pk, I think that was the one that effectively formed DFPD as we were fed up being crashed by 300+ opts of NI and RoT every fight. Fun times, I probably do miss that small period of time that fight happened on as it was probably the last time Cor was competitive with us, after that we focused on whoever was #1 or #2 at the time - RSD in BH, TRWF in early CWA and then TT from mid CWA onwards.

You need to lay off the drugs mate

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

To be fair, Cor was plagued by a mail in leader for years, I feel like that might of effected why they sank more so then their callers, I mean conditions gotta be top 3 all time lads..

Edited by Eric``

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

Just now, Eric`` said:

To be fair, Cor was plagued by a mail in leader for years, I feel liek that might of effected why they sank more so then their callers, I mean conditions gotta be top 3 all time lads..

Conditions came from Valor.  Destined for success obviously.

JK JK

I always did like him back in the day though, was a really solid dude.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bw.jpg

20 hours ago, JayJay said:

Tell me I'm wrong?

People sucking off people like azf and dennis. They wouldn't of got into CoR/EOS lineups in them years

Still living rent free in your head after all these years. I've never heard you call so I won't pretend to know if you're good or not, but from another Warlords point of view, the only Corr caller I respected was Conditions. ?

10 hours ago, Saxo said:

Yo, are we still trying to pretend Cor was relevant after 2007? clan was an absolute shambles with 2 weeks of fame once a year, other than that you floated around rank 5 and was used by bigger and better clans as a distraction in a crash war because of how useless you were.... good to see you're still clinging onto the DF rivalry to keep Cor relevant though. Nothing changes huh... we've always lived rent free in your mind yet nobody in DF even gave your clan a second thought once we moved onto bigger and better things (TT) post 08.

As for your question, Peterh and Lil2 fall into that category and both are better than any callers Cor has had in your entire existence let alone post 08/09.

-----------

Jake/Blaedr also wanted his bit in:

Jay Jay lad, not sure how you would know what DF callers sounded like, who would spy for a clan in a continual slump fighting the likes of CR? (Sorry true). Post 2009 corruption were literally the clan worlds bottom dwellers, I think we lost once against you lot a week after out 24h fight, which you also outlasted. Not sure if your memory is fucked or not but corruption were awful for most of 09/10/11. No debate. Barely featured in the top 10, if your callers were so great why were you so useless?

Corruption have been dead for 8 years, why would he even need to "cling on" to a non existent rivalry over the past 8 years lmfao. If anyone is clinging on, it appears to be you trying to squeeze every last little bit of drama you can. You seem very bitter for someone who is most likely in their late 20s/early 30s about a game that people only play casually now at best. 

Please keep going though because this is actually gold. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

21 minutes ago, AZF1 said:

Still living rent free in your head after all these years. I've never heard you call so I won't pretend to know if you're good or not, but from another Warlords point of view, the only Corr caller I respected was Conditions. ?

spacer.png

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council